+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Latest odds

Latest odds

The odds today are
    To win division outright. Crewe 33/1. Port vale 12/1
    To be promoted. Crewe 8/1. Port vale 3/1
    To be relegated crewe 8/1. Port vale 20/1
    I am really surprised at these odds. I don't know who Vale have signed recently. They avoided relegation by the skin of their teeth, you could say down to an outstanding/freak result against Luton.
    Crewe have finished 17th and 15th last two seasons, but this is having been without 3 important players for long periods last season, and not having Greene until the second half of the season. With the signing of Miller, Ainley etc I think we stand more of a chance than Bet365 realise. Perhaps they don't bother to research league 2 (4) and just go on the past few season finishes?

Don't forget where a large number of Bet365 employees loyalties lie.

Yeh,those odds are somewhat baffling to say the least.
    Can't see any justification for those prices at all-very strange.
    Anyway it's what ACTUALLY happens that counts so let's make a mockery of them.
    UTA!!
    FTV!!

Plus, if you think they’re good odds, get on now before the season starts and they start to shrink. Never met a punter yet who complained that the odds were too long!!

Quote Originally Posted by AstonAlex View Post
    Plus, if you think they’re good odds, get on now before the season starts and they start to shrink. Never met a punter yet who complained that the odds were too long!!
    Have taken your advice.....even before you you gave it!