+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: OT: So here's why the BBC and the Guardian kept quiet about Tommy Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    It appears that you guys are living in a police state, where anyone that speaks out against Muslims is arrested.

Leaving Tommy out of this for the moment, "BASED AMY", the elderly woman that complained about Muslims praying in Hyde Park and posted it on YouTube was arrested at 9am in the morning, handcuffed in her pajamas and locked up all day....for apparently attempting to "pervert the course of justice" ie she attempted to speak to "her" witness over a complaint of homophobic comments, "have a Gay day".....a guy offered to make a police statement on her behalf but the stories didn't quite match so she attempted to contact him and was arrested and locked up.....coincidence?

Be afraid, be very afraid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xK-5z_EQdg
    Going the same way with criticism of Israel.

This hate speech nonsense is so open to interpretation, that it is being used as a catch all offence, pretty much like public order offences are, to snare people with no real justification.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 02-08-2018 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Going the same way with criticism of Israel.

This hate speech nonsense is so open to interpretation, that it is being used as a catch all offence, pretty much like public order offences are, to snare people with no real justification.
    I think that the problem with so called'hate speech' is the fact that it appears to be subjective and therefore can never be truly defined. This can result in the suppression of genuine dialogue and an inability to confront and resolve contentious issues or inconvenient truths. It gives rise to the saying that those who are afraid to confront the truth are probably living a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Dearie me Sailor Boy, that’s the sort of post that will get you sent to the brig again. I’ve not mentioned you here so why you’re getting so upset when I was talking in general about racists supporting SYL only you know.

I think it was actually Vlad who I thought might live in a Bulwell flat with his mum, rather than the Moscow penthouse he claimed. I think you may have a persecution complex?
    Cheers for the warning mate . Phew ,could have meant another stint in DQ's or maybe even Colchester . I suppose that's what mates are for eh. By the way , did you get banned for that post that was quickly removed by the mods, you know the one about burning the St George flag down the Lane ? Just curious . Whilst I'm here , you didn't answer my question whether you have ever done anything to help people, voluntary work etc. So have you ?

ps It was me who you said lived in a flat in Bulwell with my mum, I remember it well. Also curious as why you should say Bulwell and not Edwalton or Wollaton. You got something against Bulwell? I freely admit that on the whole I think it's a dump.

I look forward to hearing from you bud.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678