+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 New players Deals Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Is this in addition to Fitzsimons and Bird?
    You obviously have a problem enterpreting things. You didnt by any chance go to Rosehill???

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    That is my assumption. AH has said we have got 5/5 from list A on his Twitter... so where has 3 come from. Cheeky little dig too about learning.
    Well if going in early constitutes learning one has to ask whose advice he was taking last year? Pick up any bargains when you've got the main shopping in the bag.

Very good news if these signings happen this week as it shows we are doing our business early. We need to as there are lots of places in the squad to be filled, and need to be filled with quality as well.

Let’s see what the next 48 hours bring.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    You obviously have a problem enterpreting things. You didnt by any chance go to Rosehill???
    No, but then again I'm so stupid that I don't even know what "enterpreting" means.

Wish I was as clever as wot you is.

I think it's rather unlikely than an 18 year old will make the required impact personally.

So yet again yesterday Alan Hardy states we have agreed deals for players, just now Martin Allen has announced Notts made an offer yesterday for Kristian Dennis but Chesterfield have rejected the offer !

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    So yet again yesterday Alan Hardy states we have agreed deals for players, just now Martin Allen has announced Notts made an offer yesterday for Kristian Dennis but Chesterfield have rejected the offer !
    So how is this for you. We've made deals for 3 (or 5, the tweet was a bit confusing if he was referring to Bird and Fitzsimmons) and Kristian Dennis is not part of those 3/5? I mean, that would be shocking news right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    So how is this for you. We've made deals for 3 (or 5, the tweet was a bit confusing if he was referring to Bird and Fitzsimmons) and Kristian Dennis is not part of those 3/5? I mean, that would be shocking news right?
    It’s been well publicised that we are in for Dennis and Hardy stated the players involved are from our A list, ie first choice, tbh I hope it is Dennis but sounds like it’s far from an agreed deal !

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    It’s been well publicised that we are in for Dennis and Hardy stated the players involved are from our A list, ie first choice, tbh I hope it is Dennis but sounds like it’s far from an agreed deal !
    We need more than one striker, we need three in fact. I'd assume Dennis is a target of opportunity rather than him being on the initial list due to the fact when the targets meeting took place, he was still under contract and no sign of him leaving chessie. With the attendance at Wembley for playoffs, as well as the two games against Coventry, we have quite an unexpected windfall I'd imagine

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    We need more than one striker, we need three in fact. I'd assume Dennis is a target of opportunity rather than him being on the initial list due to the fact when the targets meeting took place, he was still under contract and no sign of him leaving chessie. With the attendance at Wembley for playoffs, as well as the two games against Coventry, we have quite an unexpected windfall I'd imagine

Name:  -al.jpg
Views: 1776
Size:  17.0 KB

Name:  Captureal2.jpg
Views: 1779
Size:  16.0 KB

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast