+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Toytowners

Toytowners

That's what some of our so-called more "illustrious" neighbours call us.
    Well that's ok, I can take that, we are what we are.
    But let me just say, I'd much rather support a small club that occasionally over achieves than a supposedly "massive" one that consistently under achieves.
    Oh and WAWAW..........We Always Win At Wembley. Just sayin'
    😊 UTM

Got to agree mate,year after year the massives fail it must heartbreaking (Tuff).

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Got to agree mate,year after year the massives fail it must heartbreaking (Tuff).
    They can get ready; they'll be ripe for yet another humiliation at Hillsborough. As usual, they will have over inflated egos/expectations but I can see them having another season of struggle. The Championship will be a bloodbath with so many possible contenders for the top two, it's hard to see W*******y making an impact.

Fortunately, we won't have that to worry about. We can (hopefully) just enjoy upsetting more than a few apple carts along the way

We really get under their skin dont we, heard one or two were making snide remarks about our open top bus parade, but like i pointed out the last time they had one Derek Dooley had 2 legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    We really get under their skin dont we, heard one or two were making snide remarks about our open top bus parade, but like i pointed out the last time they had one Derek Dooley had 2 legs.
    They have got to be your age to understand that one mate.(count me in )

Limp joke!

I try not to over egg it with my mates who have taken to the dark side. Just the odd text now and then. They take mercy on me when it goes wrong for us.

I do like to see the guy in a village not too far away when they do especially bad. He's from Maltby but has been a wednesday fan since they were in the first division and prem. Stopped supporting them as much now.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    That's what some of our so-called more "illustrious" neighbours call us.
    Well that's ok, I can take that, we are what we are.
    But let me just say, I'd much rather support a small club that occasionally over achieves than a supposedly "massive" one that consistently under achieves.
    Oh and WAWAW..........We Always Win At Wembley. Just sayin'
    �� UTM
    Abso bloody lutely!

They are embarrassed that we are in the same league as them and likely to turn them over at the sty per usual. You have to feel sorry for em there's nowt worse than a damaged ego.

The last time the massive were in Europe their fans disgraced themselves on the ferry.

Set fire to the sails and chucked a couple of cannons overboard.

You can also guarantee that when we play them at the rusty blue hole their fans will either A: Call us embarrassing for only bringing a few hundred to a thousand-ish or B: Go on and on claiming that it is our cup final if we sell out the away end.

Awful club, awful fans.