+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dean Henderson

What about Jason?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    What about Jason?
    I wouldnt mind but that’s also a no (from the club)

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Didn't one of our players have a go at him after Magic-Man scored at their place because he got nowhere near it after a cross / corner.
    Think it was Vaulksie.
    Yes that is right. Apparently he was giving it large before the game and then missed a cross. Will Vaulks gave him some stick. This makes me think that perhaps he's not the type that Warney would go for. Confident yes, arrogant no.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Good shout that mate,have we ever had a player on loan from Man ure.
    Don't know about on loan from, but we BOUGHT Shaun Goater from them.

Quote Originally Posted by sCORaFU View Post
    Yes that is right. Apparently he was giving it large before the game and then missed a cross. Will Vaulks gave him some stick. This makes me think that perhaps he's not the type that Warney would go for. Confident yes, arrogant no.

He also had a picture on his twitter account before the game with us in which I beleive he suggested he was the best keeper in the league. Then he dropped a clanger against us and deleted the picture after the game due to the stick he was getting.

I think he is a tad on the arrogant side and wouldn't fit in with Warney's way. That is in no way doubting his talent, just not the type of player I think we should be going for. Especially as we are looking for a number 1 so a player who we would like to be playing week in week out.

he will be off the ipswich

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123