+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alright Lads

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Would love him back in England, however, he is reportedly on 400k a week after taxes, is anyone able to pay the best part of 600k a week to match that?
    The two Manchester club's probably but they must be pushing the boundaries of FFP by now?

Good game not great although if Salah hadn't of gone off it would have been much better. What a goal from Bale, I bet Madrid were buzzing, not only did they win the cup but added another 40 million onto Bales selling fee.

What? There was a Coventry game on? Why didn't someone say, I mean I love watching world class strikers, midfielders and defenders. Watch the Champions League final? When Coventry have just played? You must be joking pal, you don't have steak then go home for spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I really enjoyed watching the game. Thought the goalkeeping was awful, Bale’s first touch was a worldy. I felt for Mo Salah as he was targeted by the sly Ramos, who actually had a good game.
    Now on to England.
    I'd just like to offer my congratulations to Notts78 for an absolutely brilliant derailing post (why has the 'like' option gone?). I only wish I had thought of it first. It really does show up the pathetic Coventry gloater for the complete tosser that he undoubtedly is.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'd just like to offer my congratulations to Notts78 for an absolutely brilliant derailing post (why has the 'like' option gone?). I only wish I had thought of it first. It really does show up the pathetic Coventry gloater for the complete tosser that he undoubtedly is.
    Seconded!

👍

Amazing what two sentences can do lol

Chomp x

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    I hope you get time off for good behaviour to watch your team in L1 anyway

Chomp x
    We were surprised you could string 2 sentences together.

Chomp x
    Bless him, thinks he's caught some whoppers but in reality his fishing line has come up with an old boot on it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12