+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toshney to Morton?

Toshney to Morton?

Now ray had got the Morton job has anyone been in touch to let him know that toshney is available at a good price?

Very pleased to see Ray bounce back. It must have been tough for him with what happened. He'll have learned a lot from it. Hope he doesn't come back to bite us in the games v them though.
    All the best Ray.

Very good appointment for them, will be tough away games in particular, another team with a better manager than us

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Very good appointment for them, will be tough away games in particular, another team with a better manager than us
    Agree. All the best to ray. He gave his best for united. I do feel we’d have been better off if we’d have kept him last season.

Hope he doesn’t take Laurie Ellis with him

Somebody phone and tell him half his sh*te is still here for him to take.
    Csaba aside Ray isn't a good manager.

Yeah, I've got a feeling he'll do quite well with Morton. I'd be delighted if he took Toshers off our hands though!

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    Agree with this, terrible manager

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post

Disagree, has a good managerial record to date, with Brechin, with Raith then came in built a team at Utd quick under difficult circumstances with the negativity about the place, got us within 45 mins of an instant return to the top flight, was also sacked prematurely when we were in a battle for first, having lost just 2 home games in his 35 or so in charge

Wish him all the best, except against us, he will do really well, I've no doubt

didnt mind ray at united. tried his best but a combination of questionable signings and shocking standard of football i think he wouldnt have done much better here.

he done decent in his 1st season all things considered. the rebuild required and missing out on promotion by 1 goal really.
    but this season he built a decent squad and the style of football was poor. the results were ok but we didnt look any better.

reckon Ray would have done better than what CL done but i still dont think we would have been anywhere near st mirren. we would have finished 2nd imo then it would have all down to the lottery of the playoffs.

he'll be decent for morton. works decent with cut budgets and not as much pressure so he might do a similar job to the one he done with Raith

Agree Darren

Would have had us second and got us by a tired Dunfy/Livi who would have played each other while we rested, then Partick imo

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)