+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another bid for Dennis

I'm always a bit suspicious when big bids are made public. Surely it only attracts attention from others, and it leads you to wonder whether there's a serious prospect of completing a deal, or whether it's a bit of hype to move tickets.

If we really are serious about signing him, and very close to doing so, then great, but I'd prefer to find out the cost when the deal is over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I'm always a bit suspicious when big bids are made public. Surely it only attracts attention from others, and it leads you to wonder whether there's a serious prospect of completing a deal, or whether it's a bit of hype to move tickets.

If we really are serious about signing him, and very close to doing so, then great, but I'd prefer to find out the cost when the deal is over the line.

Leigh Curtis's take on the saga.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...od-fit-1625105

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post

To be fair, we didn't make it public - Martin Allen and Chesterfield did (presumably with the express intention of trying to start a bidding war).

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

Oh, it's as good as a done deal then!

Not sure how to post pics but a Tweet screenshot ive just received from a mate confirms Kristian has signed for us...

I'd be very happy with that signing if we can pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by richyrandall View Post
    Not sure how to post pics but a Tweet screenshot ive just received from a mate confirms Kristian has signed for us...
    Click 'Reply' then click on this icon above the reply box then a pop up will appear offering you the chance to select the image file you want and then click upload

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  12.9 KB

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 861
Size:  8.2 KB
    Last edited by SwalePie; 30-05-2018 at 11:30 PM.

To be honest, I don't know that much about Dennis. I mean I know he got a **** load of goals last season for a relegated side, which is probably all the information I need, but I don't really know what kind of player he is. All I remember from the televised game is that he scored the penalty.

Can anyone enlighten me?

No idea what sort of striker he is but his goal record is as good as we could hope to sign.
    49 goals in 91 league games mainly for a team that’s had back to back relegations!
    Durham will probably say he’s cr@p though because some of his goals were penalties!

Quote Originally Posted by richyrandall View Post
    On a similar subject, if you have Win 8 or 10, there's a snipping tool available which I find useful for capturing as much of your computer screen as you wish. Search 'snip', you'll find it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast