+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lumsdon's speaks

Lumsdon's speaks

CL has now made this "official" in the press. The feet of CUFC must now be bullet-ridden, one debacle after another. And Nixon seems oblivious to the fact that anything is wrong. That or thick-skinned. - External Link

Personally, I think Lumsdon's full of sh1t and talking out of his ar5e.

I reckon he's being liberal with the truth and pursuing his own agenda.

He was 100% wrong about McDonald, he's also wrong about Hopkin - clearly - his bullsh!t story makes no sense - and how would he know anyway? The incumbents are hardly likely to feed anything worthwhile into his gobby little fraggle face.

He should stop giving it the big I am and start reporting the facts - rather than trying his hardest to make the club look bad.

Not so sure Piglet. His reputation is on the line, and no doubt this article got past the N&S solicitors. On face value his story is likely to be correct, and others who claim to be "in the know" have confirmed it. The other side of the coin is how up to date is the information and how set in stone is Hopkin's decision?

Personally I'm fed up with how long this is taking. I know that if a new bloke walks into the job on Monday he'll have time to build a squad, but the later this is left the fewer options he will have. That's just me though, I'm very impatient.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)