+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Retained List

Warney is on holiday from today so it must have been sorted unless Warney is on his phone 24/7 on holiday

If Potter is going to get over his injuries then I think he will stay
    Newell needs to improve his contract
    We obviously need some players in but there won’t be many according to Warney

The one I’m interested in is Wood, we (some fans) have knock him down but he got up time and time again and after the play off 2nd leg quite a few were saying/hoping he was going to be a Wembley hero
    Must have been the beans in his diet (money well spent by the looks)
    Last edited by millertop; 31-05-2018 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Warney is on holiday from today so it must have been sorted unless Warney is on his phone 24/7 on holiday

If Potter is going to get over his injuries then I think he will stay
    Newell needs to improve his contract
    We obviously need some players in but there won't be many according to Warney
    So will we or won't we be spending £3.2M anytime soon ?

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    So will we or won't we be spending £3.2M anytime soon ?
    Come on Casper you must know Warney is a tight git

I’m sure if he thinks the player/s are worth it then he will use the money that is there

There will be some youngsters on the list that we gave professional contracts to from academy that will be released

think Wiles will be safe but Muskwe probably not

There will be some youngsters on the list that we gave professional contracts to from academy that will be released

think Wiles will be safe but Muskwe probably not
    Would like Ben Wiles to be in the match day squad or at least go out on loan to a League 1 or League 2 club for some 1st team experience. He's good enough.

Lewis Price, Shaun Cummings, Jonson Clarke-Harris, Mason Warren, Kuda Muskwe and Darnelle Bailey-King have been told they can leave the club when their present deals expire.

Lewis Price, Shaun Cummings, Jonson Clarke-Harris, Mason Warren, Kuda Muskwe and Darnelle Bailey-King have been told they can leave the club when their present deals expire.
    No surprises there

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    No surprises there
    As pip says no surprises with that list, but I am surprised that Yates, Bray and Dom Ball not mentioned is there a bigger list to come ?

Baily king and Jono my god gwru must be hart broken

Quote Originally Posted by daveeed View Post
    As pip says no surprises with that list, but I am surprised that Yates, Bray and Dom Ball not mentioned is there a bigger list to come ?
    Think they’re the ones out of contract come June, I’m sure there will be some transfer listed

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast