+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Retained List

Won't be surprised if all the names mentioned are going but another name what hasn't been mentioned who I think might be off is Potter.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Won't be surprised if all the names mentioned are going but another name what hasn't been mentioned who I think might be off is Potter.
    warne mentioned a few days before the scunny away game potter had injured his ankle in training.. when i saw him at the home game he could hardly walk..

Think several of the players mentioned above have another year on their contracts so it wont be easy to move them on.

JCH contract up June 2018 I believe, so will be gone anyway.

i know we extended to contract for 12 month though newell still not got a new contract. are we trying to offload him or is he wanting way. will it be sorted now we/he knows which league were in?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    i know we extended to contract for 12 month though newell still not got a new contract. are we trying to offload him or is he wanting way. will it be sorted now we/he knows which league were in?

if Newell has a good season in the championship than he will attract bigger clubs and be able go on a free?

he won't renew he will keep his options open now he has got the championship as a platform

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    if Newell has a good season in the championship than he will attract bigger clubs and be able go on a free?

he won't renew he will keep his options open now he has got the championship as a platform
    silly lad imo if he does.. if were offering him a 2 year deal he should snap warnies hand off...

I hope they retain the services of Ross Burbeary, the Sports Scientist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    JCH contract up June 2018 I believe, so will be gone anyway.
    Good complete waste of space the last 2 seasons . Spoke to some Cov fans on Sunday they said he has a attitude problem as well

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Good complete waste of space the last 2 seasons . Spoke to some Cov fans on Sunday they said he has a attitude problem as well
    Pity for him and those he plays for - all the physical attributes but not quite what it takes upstairs - perhaps a good psychologist could help him to become the player he really could be?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast