+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All your love Beano album

All your love Beano album

Listened to my John Mayall album on my brothers Dansette, which Robert Plant gave us just after he joined Led Zepplin.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUUEtCBhn_Q
    Fetching a lot of money, this album on e- bay.Anyone else got one.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Listened to my John Mayall album on my brothers Dansette, which Robert Plant gave us just after he joined Led Zepplin.
    . That rings a bell, been collecting albums/cds sines early 60s.like a lot of folk someone says can I borrow that and you don’t see it again.almost sure I had that one along with alexis corner album which also sprouted legs and walked. I think the albums I have in which are in my opinion worth a few quid, are Rolling Stones first album,the rollling stones in vgc.free fire and water on picture disc also vgc.having said that wouldn’t part with them.envy you with your dansette my sister had one in the 50s.first record I remember her playing was green door frankie Vaughn how sad is that.almost forgot also got chuck berry school days from 1958 mint my most treasured.
    Last edited by albion68; 30-05-2018 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    I’ve got two. An original issue Mono and a later issue Stereo.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    . That rings a bell, been collecting albums/cds sines early 60s.like a lot of folk someone says can I borrow that and you don’t see it again.almost sure I had that one along with alexis corner album which also sprouted legs and walked. I think the albums I have in which are in my opinion worth a few quid, are Rolling Stones first album,the rollling stones in vgc.free fire and water on picture disc also vgc.having said that wouldn’t part with them.
    Got the Rolling Stones first album. Mint or vgc? A million miles away

Quote Originally Posted by Q165 View Post
    Got the Rolling Stones first album. Mint or vgc? A million miles away
    Stones first album what a classic if nobody has the pleasure they got a treat in store. best track if you can choose king bee .better than the original in my humble opinion.i know some critic said of the stones version why listen to them when you can listen to slim sing it .probably nme.
    Last edited by albion68; 30-05-2018 at 07:44 PM.

My mom was at me for years to take away my great store of records (45s, EPs, LPs) and I always said ‘Do it soon’. When she died I realised that there was no way I could take them all so I left all my vast collection of 45s; all my soul LPs (Stax mainly but some Tamla). I kept the rest of the LPs and my 4 precious EPs dating from early youth (Kinksize Session, Rolling Stones, Five by Five and Animals is Here). Funnily enough over the last few weeks I have been looking high and low for these EPs to no avail. But I have been going through the LPs and discovering stuff I had forgotten about or never recalled buying.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    Stones first album what a classic if nobody has the pleasure they got a treat in store. best track if you can choose king bee .better than the original in my humble opinion.
    Agreed. It is brilliant. When I first heard Everybody Needs Somebody to Love off Rolling Stones2 I just had to have it. I never did get it being a young ****ager still at school but that LP is also very tasty. I know the Stones could not go on and on covering Blues numbers but they were never the same to me when they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Q165 View Post
    My mom was at me for years to take away my great store of records (45s, EPs, LPs) and I always said ‘Do it soon’. When she died I realised that there was no way I could take them all so I left all my vast collection of 45s; all my soul LPs (Stax mainly but some Tamla). I kept the rest of the LPs and my 4 precious EPs dating from early youth (Kinksize Session, Rolling Stones, Five by Five and Animals is Here). Funnily enough over the last few weeks I have been looking high and low for these EPs to no avail. But I have been going through the LPs and discovering stuff I had forgotten about or never recalled buying.
    bit off track here but,love going round car boots when they got old albums,missis says come on that’s junk.found original sound track of west side story original singers worth a few notes.

This is one of the EPs I can’t find. A present for my 12th birthday. I had heard a few versions of Money and it was a ‘just OK’ song. But this Stones version was something else

https://youtu.be/AdX7oRymwfI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)