Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: dna

The simple answer of course, would be to withdraw the loyalty points from the DNA offer.

Everyone that signed up for it, did it because it was less than a night out, the wifeís haircut etc & it helps the club compete with Hibs. Nobody actually wanted anything for their money, so nobody would complain.

Thatís right, isnít it?

Yes, not fussed in the slightest about loyalty points. Not saying no to the "free top" though

Better off just getting the red one from the Rubber Shop and then getting tour Ma to sew on the appropriate stripes down the sides of the shorts.

Supporters clubs allocations in for Burnley

0 tickets

They would be as well folding them all now.

Milne is getting the support he wants....

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Supporters clubs allocations in for Burnley

0 tickets

They would be as well folding them all now.
    Anyone that goes on supporters buses regularly able to say how full they are now compared to 10-15 years ago?

The ones I rarely use these days are half empty, and I don't know how they fund it. Same ones were full to the brim for the big games under Calderwood. You'd take a seat on the bus and one of their tickets.

Supporters Clubs are how I grew up. However, the days of social media have overtaken them. That’s not ‘dissing the clubs or the people, just reality.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Milne is getting the support he wants....
    Very true. A stadium full of happy clappers is his dream. Donít make much noise and sit down. Please give generously every month to save the top dog from dipping into his wealthy funds.

Lol, oh ya f@cker. Sit down with Milne and his brigade of happy clappers for a curry together and save yourself £5 for the privilege.

Discount for "Curry Night".....
    It's a "money can't buy" experience.

I see there's DNA folk complaining they didn't get a 10% discount on the WBA and Burnley tickets.

If they'd actually read the T&C which they signed up to, they might have understood why...

The DNA scheme will unravel sooner rather naan later.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    It's a "money can't buy" experience.

I see there's DNA folk complaining they didn't get a 10% discount on the WBA and Burnley tickets.

If they'd actually read the T&C which they signed up to, they might have understood why...

The DNA scheme will unravel sooner rather naan later.
    They should have tikka-nother look at the T&C's.

Iím in, me and the wife....£80 + VAT is a steal for the two of us, we get to sit on a padded seat to watch a friendly, not to forget an authentic curry, steamed rice and the most important mini naan......whoever is in charge of marketing needs to be applauded and tied down to a decent contract going forward.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I’m in, me and the wife....£80 + VAT is a steal for the two of us, we get to sit on a padded seat to watch a friendly, not to forget an authentic curry, steamed rice and the most important mini naan......whoever is in charge of marketing needs to be applauded and tied down to a decent contract going forward.

SF
    Don’t forget your half time pie and cuppa as well as on-site parking.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Donít forget your half time pie and cuppa as well as on-site parking.
    Nah, half time is normally in the Bon Accord or Caley prior to a chap back in and driving to fitba is for chaps that like a cup of tea and a pie after scoffing a non descriptive Ruby an hour earlier.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Nah, half time is normally in the Bon Accord or Caley prior to a chap back in and driving to fitba is for chaps that like a cup of tea and a pie after scoffing a non descriptive Ruby an hour earlier.

SF
    Fair enough, thought a man of your means would have wanted your driver to park close

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Fair enough, thought a man of your means would have wanted your driver to park close
    Only for midweek fixtures and Sundays as Saturdays can be hectic with football commitments/ golf/gambling and social activities Iím afraid.

SF

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011