+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: dna

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    His brain works similar to a sat nav. When you don’t follow the route it tells you it will quickly tell you another way to the same destination. afc190mad is the Aberdeen FC propaganda sat nav. Don’t question the manager’s ability, players ability or even the dna money as the replies will always be everything is good at Aberdeen FC.
    S.Milnes very own comical Ali.

My favourite was the screen grabs to prove Willie Miller knows nothing about defending, although McInnes getting his tactics spot on for 5 minutes during a Celtic humping ran it close. World class turd polisher.

Just my objective opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

My favourite was the screen grabs to prove Willie Miller knows nothing about defending, although McInnes getting his tactics spot on for 5 minutes during a Celtic humping ran it close. World class turd polisher.

Go back a page or two and slagging off Sevco for using soft loans whilst praising our own club for building a £50m stadium is pretty good.

Nothing personal against Comical Ali but I wonder if he gets extra loyalty points?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    S.Milnes very own comical Ali.

FFS, no wonder this board is struggling. Sometimes it's worse than 5 year olds arguing in a playground and it's very predictable.

Poster A says "black". Posters B quickly jumps down his throat and says "No it's not. It's White". Posters C, D, E, F then wade in saying that they agree with Poster B. Repeat ad infinitum.

Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    The element of supposition is introduced purely to illustrate the argument. The argument itself (that there will be no way of telling whether or not the dna money has been spent purely on the footballing side, and that it is questionable to raise money on the basis of a promise that you will not be able to demonstrate has been kept) is not supposition.
    I get your point, but surely by reverse process you can calculate how much the budget would have been affected without the DNA contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    FFS, no wonder this board is struggling. Sometimes it's worse than 5 year olds arguing in a playground and it's very predictable.

Poster A says "black". Posters B quickly jumps down his throat and says "No it's not. It's White". Posters C, D, E, F then wade in saying that they agree with Poster B. Repeat ad infinitum.

Sad.
    Poster G comes on complaining how pish it is, without offering up any alternative

If I’m the turd, you guys are the flies that love to eat my sh!t.
    Truly strange.
    Can you not accept differing opinions?

Poster G comes on complaining how pish it is, without offering up any alternative
    eh, maybe if the 5 year olds ceased with their petty arguments for a while, more people might be inclined to post more. I certainly would. More often that not when I come on here for a nosey at the posts, I read a few, shake my heid and then log out.

Hasn't a poster just questioned "What Has Happened To This Board". I wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I get your point, but surely by reverse process you can calculate how much the budget would have been affected without the DNA contributions.
    Please explain how you think this could be done.
    Last edited by DollyLongstaffe; 02-06-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast