+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: dna

Maybe she could store her loyalty points in her handbag

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Get it done lads,
    Its nae as easy as that though. I look at it like this
    Works out about 40 junior games, or approx 27 Highland League games or a long weekend away somewhere for a few games or whatever. Id honestly rather spend my money on watching more football as i dont believe its worth it.

To have a voice in the club and to own part of the club in return would change my mind. But extra loyalty points and picking my new seat in the new stadium doesnt cut it. Each to their own.

Buying loyalty doesnt stick well with me but ive been through that

I also never want to find myself coming across as such a smug bellend as the guy buying a new top next to me. When asked if he had a season ticket he said "yes i do" quietly then "aye and DNA" in a manner that could heard all round the shop as he looked about to see who heard. It was f@cking cringe worthy

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I've missed you Arty min.
    I hivna.

Still scraping the dried vomit off the snare drum.

Fit like, Arty Tomato min?

In context, signing up for AberDNA is such a small cost impact.
    Get it done lads, I hear over 5000 have signed up, so should bring in nearly £1M a year
    I’d imagine everyone’s situation is different financially. It’s not really the money for me but nobody really gives a f*ck about the multiple issues surrounding it.

In context, it’s still a very expensive chufty badge you’re buying

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d imagine everyone’s situation is different financially. It’s not really the money for me but nobody really gives a f*ck about the multiple issues surrounding it.

Concur with that and our chairman is 100% a prick, “if” we get enough on board it will deffo make the richest man planted in Alford look how weak he was as a chairman ....... c@nt

SF

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I hivna.

Still scraping the dried vomit off the snare drum.

Fit like, Arty Tomato min?
    Aye it used to get messy roond the virtual Westhill Inn of an evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Its nae as easy as that though. I look at it like this
    Works out about 40 junior games, or approx 27 Highland League games or a long weekend away somewhere for a few games or whatever. Id honestly rather spend my money on watching more football as i dont believe its worth it.
    Fair enough, each to their own.
    DNA could be only £12 a month, so doubt you’ll get 40 junior or 27 highland league games for that (even ignoring travel costs etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Yes everyone’s situation is different and it’s fantastic that over 5000 have signed up.
    It’s nae that expensive when you take everything into account, I’ve spent more on 1 night out than the nett DNA will cost me.

Fair enough, each to their own.
    DNA could be only £12 a month, so doubt you’ll get 40 junior or 27 highland league games for that (even ignoring travel costs etc)
    Sh@te i thought it was 18 quid.

Still wouldnt pay 12 a month extra on top of my ST so new players can be funded as our chairman wont do it as he has another more important agenda to deal with

Also i have three hfl teams closer than Pittodrie and at at a rough count 12 junior teams. 13 if you count East End which is taking the piss and can be classed as good as equal so i wont. All would cost nae even a pound to drive to
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 31-05-2018 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Sh@te i thought it was 18 quid.

Still wouldnt pay 12 a month extra on top of my ST so new players can be funded as our chairman wont do it as he has another more important agenda to deal with

Also i have three hfl teams closer than Pittodrie and at at a rough count 12 junior teams. 13 if you count East End which is taking the piss and can be classed as good as equal so i wont. All would cost nae even a pound to drive to
    £18 for premium, £12 for standard.
    You don’t need to justify yourself. It’s a choice you either go for it or you don’t.
    Your making an emotive plea, but you go on foreign trips as well, so the £144 DNA cost - the 10% Season Ticket discount wouldn’t cover 1 game there. Still it’s your choice how you spend your money.
    The OP was about signing up for it though, they wanted to do so, hence why the context I was applying was to go for it

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast