+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: dna

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    So, fits abody's thoughts about signing up?
    You don't need to sign up.

As per the T&C, it auto renews unless you initiate a cancellation.

Oh, and case you were in any doubt: FOUR.
    Last edited by kkong; 08-04-2019 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    You don't need to sign up.

As per the T&C, it auto renews unless you initiate a cancellation.
    ]
    I wonder how many will get caught out by that

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I promise I am not having a go at anyone or inducing banter...all of you that are option 1 do you believe that you got value for the money the DNAers put in this season?
    Don't know exactly what the DNA money was spent on though, apparently Wilson, if that is the case, he has been ineffectual but he has won us 6 points, so was that worth it?
    My take on it is, if the first team and the youth development benefits from DNA money in any small way then it's worth it.

2 for me. It's an easier decision for me since it was a gift.

If you made a one-off payment it does not renew automatically. Or it better not.

I quote from emai lrecieved tonight **(annoyingly one of those DO NOOT REPLY THINGS).

Your AberDNA anniversary is set to fall in the next 30 days and as you made a one-off payment, you will need to renew your membership to continue making a contribution.

I suppose the club could always hope that folk don’t cancel their membership renewal. I reckon that could well be there best way of getting extra funds for whatever they do with it next season.

Quote Originally Posted by redday1903 View Post
    It's a 4 for me. Never trusted Milne since the day he arrived at the club and wouldn't give him any extra cash on the pretence it's to improve the playing squad/budget, when I believe it's to fund the vanity project outside the city. I'm also swithering whether or not to renew ST. Been painful dragging myself to watch a season of utter dross.
    Nail hit squarely on the head.
    Unlikely to be renewing my season ticket to be honest as I only make maybe 4 home games a season. This year though, unlike previous seasons of blindly signing up, I am going to sit back and just see where we go.
    Not happy with a lot down Pittodrie way.........(although would be very happy if it stayed down Pittodrie way)

4 for me, and very likely they are another couple of season tickets down.
    The boredom being the deciding factor.

4 for me.
    As many others have said was against the DNA linked to loyalty points, and what money was brought in was just wasted.
    Had a call from one of the supporters liaison officers on Monday- the day the spread the cost over 4 month season ticket offer closed, asking if all was ok. Having went through a similar call at the end of May last yyear when I hadn’t renewed STs, explained that this year I had decided that will not be renewing 4 STs .
    When asked to explain why, said apart from the vanity project, the DNA, the football has been turgid ****e and we are one of the worst teams in the league to watch. Mentioned the very poor use of transfer windows, and the fact that there seems to be no expectation from the board to challenge the manager or the scouting system.
    The manager I struggle with but I think overall he has done an ok job, no better, but time is definitely up- 15 months ago was that time when he went soul searching.
    This is a cost that is definitely a luxury and need to have some form of entertainment to justify the cost.
    Will always love the dons but will find other things to do on a Saturday and not have to sit in the freezing cold on a Wednesday night getting a doing from a team we should be beating. I can accept defeats, even to poorer opposition but not in the manner we seem to lose in.
    Will pick and choose games next season

As a matter of interest what did the SLO say when you gave them your list of reasons for not renewing?

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast