+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: dna

The loving cup guzzler has a message for you dafties that fancy helping out Stewart Milne...

Name:  A50D8058-7DAA-4798-92AE-0535451D9293.jpg
Views: 1237
Size:  24.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The loving cup guzzler has a message for you dafties that fancy helping out Stewart Milne...

Name:  A50D8058-7DAA-4798-92AE-0535451D9293.jpg
Views: 1237
Size:  24.8 KB
    I take it in the context of his spiel the word "members" is a euphemism for 'dicks' 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I take it in the context of his spiel the word "members" is a euphemism for 'dicks' 🤔
    I wouldn’t say that. What I will say though is why on Earth does anyone feel the need to help Stewart Milne?

Think the conSensus is DNA folk are all about the cock waving. It seems to help make them feel they're better fans than folk that rightly believe paying to see the games and buying the occasional thing fae the club shop is enough to make them good fans.

Think the conSensus is DNA folk are all about the cock waving. It seems to help make them feel they're better fans than folk that rightly believe paying to see the games and buying the occasional thing fae the club shop is enough to make them good fans.
    I certainly believe there is truth in your statement.

Yep but I wouldnt include the fans living abroad

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yep but I wouldnt include the fans living abroad
    Correct as DNA is their legitimate way of contributing. Plus of course their Red TV International sub.

Correct as DNA is their legitimate way of contributing. Plus of course their Red TV International sub.

Exactly. Its just the ones based in Scotland that have a want about therm

I See fit you did there.

Lifelong learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Exactly. Its just the ones based in Scotland that have a want about therm
    I don’t see why anyone would want to help our very rich chairman. Let that radge pay for his place at the top of the table rather than subsidise the club so he doesn’t need to. I do agree with what you are saying especially with the Scottish Aberdeen based fans.

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast