+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: dna

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Golfs sh@te so no
    I thought you just wanted to whinge for whinging sake.

Is the AFC golf day open to anyone?
    It was I believe,, the opportunity to meet and play with the players, open to everyone.
    This is a different event, buy hey, any opportunity to have a go at the club even without any merit.

Is this golf do to try and make back some of the money that was spunked on the fabulous James Wilson who will go down with the D'Jaffos and Neil McFarlanes of this world. A f@cking haddie
    At £5 a head, it’s hardly going to be a money making opportunity.
    There’s nae even a reference that any of the players or management will be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I thought you just wanted to whinge for whinging sake.

It was I believe,, the opportunity to meet and play with the players, open to everyone.
    This is a different event, buy hey, any opportunity to have a go at the club even without any merit.
    So there is a golf do open to everyone.

But there is also one for "special" people only

You really are missing the point. Any do put on specially for DNAers is a bad idea. Its dividing the fans into groups. What dont you get

Also i was clearly taking the piss with the recouping the Wilson money. A whooring amouny of folk would have to turn up to recoup that blunder

Back on topic .... golf is ****e. DNA is ****e. Tae quote 'Mary Doll' fae Rab C Nesbitt ... "Fan ****e merries ****e ... it's for life"

So there is a golf do open to everyone.

But there is also one for "special" people only

You really are missing the point. Any do put on specially for DNAers is a bad idea. Its dividing the fans into groups. What dont you get

Also i was clearly taking the piss with the recouping the Wilson money. A whooring amouny of folk would have to turn up to recoup that blunder
    I think it is you that is missing the point.
    Any opportunity to have a go at the club, that’s your position, even through there are other inclusive opportunities provided.

Aberdeen also ran a ladies day as well. Why don’t you throw your negative tuppence in that the likes of you and I are excluded from that event?
    There’s also an excellent over 65’s group that offer programmes addressing dementia, inactivity, obesity, social exclusions, social deprivation and more. That’s also in effect exclusive to a demographic that we don’t fall into. Should the club be criticised for targeting the elderly and offering support in our communities?

Incidentally, the AFCCT golf day is next month, open to all.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I think it is you that is missing the point.
    Any opportunity to have a go at the club, that’s your position, even through there are other inclusive opportunities provided.

Aberdeen also ran a ladies day as well. Why don’t you throw your negative tuppence in that the likes of you and I are excluded from that event?
    There’s also an excellent over 65’s group that offer programmes addressing dementia, inactivity, obesity, social exclusions, social deprivation and more. That’s also in effect exclusive to a demographic that we don’t fall into. Should the club be criticised for targeting the elderly and offering support in our communities?

Incidentally, the AFCCT golf day is next month, open to all.
    Ladies day. ***ist as f@ck

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    The division being between those who are desperately looking for something to be offended by and those who aren’t
    Someone say fans golf day? Im fuming! Im so angry.

Quote Originally Posted by dodhagi View Post
    someone say selected fenced off fans golf day? Im fuming! Im so angry.
    fify

fify
    fify clyro? fify cent?

im ragin' about this exclusive golf day

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast