+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: dna

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Enjoy Burnley. More I think about it. The more I doubt a ST will be enough for a ticket

Hope im well off the mark
    AberDNA + season ticket which is I think an unattainable points tally for anyone else should almost certainly be more than 2800 or whatever their away end is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    In shock news just in.... local Aberdeen business expects customers to pay for improving business!!!! Well i never, and there was me thinking James Dyson just kept pumping his own vast fortune into the company.
    I remember the days when football clubs were more than just a business.

Anyway, what's the freebie and when do you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    AberDNA + season ticket which is I think an unattainable points tally for anyone else should almost certainly be more than 2800 or whatever their away end is.
    Exactly. Us minky season ticket holder winna get. Ach weel you win some you lose some.

They can have there season ticket back in that case and ill just pay on the gate when I'm home

Quote Originally Posted by houston_red1967 View Post
    Club must be on a DNA drive at the moment. Received a call yesterday from the club about this DNA thingy.
    The good news is that I no longer receive such marketing calls from AFC after setting my communications preferences following the recent flurry of GDPR compliance guff.

I appreciate that GDPR does not apply to people who are outside the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    I don't think that is necessarily correct. Remember last season's loyalty points count this season as well.

DNA + ST (+ 20 bonus for having both) = either 85 (std) or 105 (premium), plus whatever is carried over from last season.

I don't expect there's a *huge* number of people who have premium DNA and a ST, but of course I don't know for sure.

As an example, I have 100 points to carry over from last season, plus 40 for this season's ST. So total 140 (I don't have DNA).

ST last year (bandg) 50
    ST this year 40
    DNA. 60.

total with no extras (away games, europe, cup ties) 150

There are over 4000 with dna. Most of them will have season tickets.

Compare with

ST last year -50
    ST this year- 40
    EVERY away league and cup match last year - 23
    No DNA
    Total 113.

Loyalty points were to make sure that FANS WHO WENT TO GAMES GOT PRIORITY FOR HIGH DEMAND GAMES.

This could leave a lot of folk who made midweek trips to Hamilton Motherwell Killie ibrox and Bosnia and other places a tad worried about how much their loyalty is valued.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    This could leave a lot of folk who made midweek trips to Hamilton Motherwell Killie ibrox and Bosnia and other places a tad worried about how much their loyalty is valued.
    Agreed, but from the club's point of view, they see loyalty as someone signing up to £12 or £18 a month (for at least a year at a time) as more valuable to them than fans cheering from the terraces.

I find it distasteful and wrong-headed the way DNA "loyalty" (i.e. loyalty to AFC's bank account) has been decoupled from the loyalty of the match-attending fans.

I wouldn't mind some loyalty points for DNA, but what they are offering is far too much.

But I suppose there's not much can be done about it now that they have signed 5,000+ people up to the scheme.

It will create a lot of ill-will when the glory hunters who never attend the away games come out in force (as they will for this one, seeing as it's easily travel and "EPL") and the fans who are at every away game can't get a ticket because they're not paying £144 or £216 a year extra to the club.

Loyalty points were to make sure that FANS WHO WENT TO GAMES GOT PRIORITY FOR HIGH DEMAND GAMES.

No they weren’t, it was never about that. Does anyone genuinely believe the club give one single f*ck about that?

The loyalty point scheme was for controlling the support & milking it.

Its a load of ****e. I dont deserve a ticket for Burnley as im a st holder with occassional away game type of fan

But some top reds are going to realise that their loyalty is not valued by the club because thay didnt sign up for DNA and thats the folk i feel sorry for.

ST last year (bandg) 50
    ST this year 40
    DNA. 60.

total with no extras (away games, europe, cup ties) 150

There are over 4000 with dna. Most of them will have season tickets.

Compare with

ST last year -50
    ST this year- 40
    EVERY away league and cup match last year - 23
    No DNA
    Total 113.

All correct, expect as others have said, loyalty points were brought in to basically blackmail fans into signing up for this and every type of thing, rather than ensuring priority from the good of the club's heart.

Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast