+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: dna

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    "Certainly"?
    Yes "certainly". Decades (sh*t, am I really that old) of both preparing and using audited Financial Statements. The information included in the AFC accounts each year is pretty much the statutory minimum (as the majority of companies do) so the level of detail on expenses is very high level and aggregated.

Now AFC could attempt to set out how the DNA money has been spent but I am really struggling to see how they could do that accurately given that the money goes to AFC and is not ring-fenced in a separate company so how they will be able to say accurately what the DNA money is spent on versus say season ticket or TV money is beyond me.

Last edited by redscot; 07-06-2018 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I could think of a few happy clappers on this forum who would love to be part of that.

Modern Football, what a load of ****e it is.

I would love to join that forum. I reckon i could get chucked off it quicker than i could get banned on pikey mad

Looks like the benefits of AberDNA are kicking in already.....‘Derek M seeks to barge to the front of the queue by offering the 38 YEAR OLD the chance to LEAD the Don’s attack.’

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Looks like the benefits of AberDNA are kicking in already.....‘Derek M seeks to barge to the front of the queue by offering the 38 YEAR OLD the chance to LEAD the Don’s attack.’
    You said as much on the other thread, so I'll give the same response

That's the success and benefits of AberDNA showing already, fantastic ��
    Yeah, with one months contributions received (circa £75k gross) that may be all we could have expected to sign.
    AberDNA money is a long term project and will not have seen the cash flow into the club yet.

Well if you believe that then i reckon the Sun has achieved exactly what it wanted to.

What was wrong with the auld,auld site?apart from the fact we use to speak some awful ****e!
    *******s.
    It'll never be the same.

Seriously!
    Does this site still have a swearie ban?
    Ok
    Sh!te is a word.
    B0ll0cks means the danglie bits under a bull so how is that a swearie?

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast