+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: dna

Quote Originally Posted by jasonney View Post
    did it work?
    Probably not.

I bought tickets online for me and my mate and selected the option to load them onto our respective ST cards.

Mine worked, his didn't...

Are people still contributing to this farce?

Yes surprisingly it worked. I should apparently have got a card with my DNA pack (maybe I did, I don't know as it's still in the box in a cupboard). However they only sent me one after i ordered my hun ticket. No idea why they haven't asked me sooner. Anyway loaded QoS ticket onto it and just put it into the ticket reader slot. Worked first time. RJ I made my contribution (after much soul searching) as a one off payment in the summer. I'm not renewing.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Yes surprisingly it worked. I should apparently have got a card with my DNA pack (maybe I did, I don't know as it's still in the box in a cupboard). However they only sent me one after i ordered my hun ticket. No idea why they haven't asked me sooner. Anyway loaded QoS ticket onto it and just put it into the ticket reader slot. Worked first time. RJ I made my contribution (after much soul searching) as a one off payment in the summer. I'm not renewing.
    I would imagine the one off payment fans like yourself will think twice about doing it next year.

This is not about doing the DNA debate again - its been done to death already on this thread about whether its a con or not etc - but I'd be interested to get a feel for what the uptake is going to look like for the second year since I believe the invitations to sign up are out.

I think there were about 6,300 signed up in the first year which is not too bad for us I guess, but given the season we've had / are having, it'll be interesting to see the numbers signing up for year 2.

I didn't join for year one, & I wont be joining this year either, but what about everyone else? I guess there are 4 possible categories we all fall into:

1. Signed up for year 1 & will be signing up again for year 2
    2. Signed up for year 1 & wont be signing up again for year 2
    3. Didn't sign up for year 1 but will be signing up for year 2
    4. Didn't sign up for year 1 & wont be signing up for year 2 (Like me)

Don't need to give any reasons for your choice if you don't want to - everyone is perfectly entitled to do fit they want regarding the DNA scheme - & its nae about fit a "top red" you are by joining or not, I'm just interested to see what sort of numbers the club might be looking at getting to join for year 2.

So, fits abody's thoughts about signing up?

You will not be surprised to hear that I won’t be contributing this year either. I am not easily conned.

Option 4 (plus no season ticket)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    This is not about doing the DNA debate again - its been done to death already on this thread about whether its a con or not etc - but I'd be interested to get a feel for what the uptake is going to look like for the second year since I believe the invitations to sign up are out.

I think there were about 6,300 signed up in the first year which is not too bad for us I guess, but given the season we've had / are having, it'll be interesting to see the numbers signing up for year 2.

I didn't join for year one, & I wont be joining this year either, but what about everyone else? I guess there are 4 possible categories we all fall into:

1. Signed up for year 1 & will be signing up again for year 2
    2. Signed up for year 1 & wont be signing up again for year 2
    3. Didn't sign up for year 1 but will be signing up for year 2
    4. Didn't sign up for year 1 & wont be signing up for year 2 (Like me)

Don't need to give any reasons for your choice if you don't want to - everyone is perfectly entitled to do fit they want regarding the DNA scheme - & its nae about fit a "top red" you are by joining or not, I'm just interested to see what sort of numbers the club might be looking at getting to join for year 2.

So, fits abody's thoughts about signing up?
    I'm a 1.
    Obviously just a gullible fool.

I am also a 1. Don’t agree with the extra loyalty points and thought they may have dropped them this time, but they are still there.

I think there will be a 20% drop in numbers this time round due to nothing really positive/tangible being shown with the money last season.

I’m also an option 1

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast