+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: dna

Anyone else get an Email from the club about dna?

“Around this time last year we launched the AberDNA membership initiative and over the past 12 months it has helped to generate an additional £700k worth of investment in the football operation. Within the same time-frame the club has improved contacts for promising talents like Lewis Ferguson and rejected bids for key players.”

So now the fans are paying the club to reject bids for players

They never mentioned that they spent most of the money on taking a player on loan who has hardly played.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Good to see the money is getting well spent. I don’t think it should cost us too much money during the summer transfer window to knock back advances from other teams as I wouldn’t imagine we will be busy receiving many offers.
    When we sign sh!ttier replacements for the players leaving we will get the blame for that also. It’s great being a Dons fan as we will take the blame for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You actually coodna even mak that sh1t up, outstanding !!!!!!

Could it possibly be that AberDNA helped fund the 5 year deal for Joe Lewis?....

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Could it possibly be that AberDNA helped fund the 5 year deal for Joe Lewis?....
    Forresters wage being freed up maybe? Maybe even Shinnies if McInnes thinks the replacement is already at the club

It’s certainly plausible.

He is only getting a wage so it is no different from normal. Unless we have given him a bumper pay rise which in all honesty I seriously doubt. It certainly is good that he is signed up to 2024 as he has been a very decent goalkeeper and I hope he keeps it up.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He is only getting a wage so it is no different from normal. Unless we have given him a bumper pay rise which in all honesty I seriously doubt. It certainly is good that he is signed up to 2024 as he has been a very decent goalkeeper and I hope he keeps it up.
    Why would you doubt that signing a 5 year deal would not result in a bumper pay rise?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Why would you doubt that signing a 5 year deal would not result in a bumper pay rise?
    What do you currently imagine his wage is and what do you think we will bump it up to? Just an example will do

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    What do you currently imagine his wage is and what do you think we will bump it up to? Just an example will do
    I have no knowledge at all but it wouldn’t surprise me if we signed him on something like £3K-£4K per week and we have upped that by £1K per week.

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast