+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: dna

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Its very funny and indicative that those most vociferous against the DNA are those that don't participate.
    I can only assume that it to try and cover their own failures
    Here comes Top Red Adair.

Its very funny and indicative that those most vociferous against the DNA are those that don't participate
    No sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    No sh1t
    Not only is he pointing out the obvious but he's got two new words to use over and over.

Not very sure what this means to be honest, but anyway, I am very happy i wasnt duped into buying into DNA. I think it is the biggest scam going.

What is it they say again, about a fool and his money?

Its very funny and indicative that those most vociferous against the DNA are those that don't participate.
    I could see the scam coming a mile off....others like yourself were less unfortunate.

The only good thing about the DNA scam is that if you are paying it monthly you could easily stop the payments no explanation needed. If you went full hog and paid the full whack up front then I am sorry but you are f’ucked.

I've got no sympathy with those that paid for DNA. It's a Ponzi scheme with the fradulent promise that those involved can become uber-fans rather than the fraudulent promise of increased financial returns. The DNA scheme is a tool to exploit those who believed their loyalty to the club is more than the average supporter.

It was never going to bring in the necessary funds to attract decent players. Just a crap idea that attracted Milne because it meant other people giving cash for basically nothing in return other than a feeling of self-satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Just a crap idea
    How can it be a crap idea if it increases the revenue of the club?
    Regardless of whether you agree with it or not, whether you believe its a scam or not, additional revenue into the club cannot be scoffed at, unless you have no business acumen at all.

Regardless of whether you agree with it or not, whether you believe its a scam or not, additional revenue into the club cannot be scoffed at, unless you have no business acumen at all.

If you think it's a scam of course you can scoff at it

If Sevco did that it would be getting a LOL on the Hun thread.

Whether it's increasing additional revenue or not, it's a crap idea if you're scamming your own supporters who you rely on to attend matches every two weeks...

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast