+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: dna

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    ok my 171 is not as bad as I thought if you are correct
    I doubt you will have 171 when the new season starts.

They have not yet taken off the 2016/17 points, which they will do soon...

e.g. I will lose 131 points for 2016/17 (I only missed 8 away league games, attended everything else).

So much for loyalty, I will start 2018/19 with 139 points which is less than a ST-holding DNA'er who attended no games last season...
    Last edited by kkong; 20-06-2018 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Parkhead rarely sells out, Ibrox has been like Fort Knox since the move into the corner & the other two may sell out from time to time but they’re reasonable allocations which allow folk a chance at it
    Ibrox has not been that difficult to get a ticket for recently. Usually goes down to 20 points or something before it sells out.

ok that's more like it - i thought i would be some way off the top of the charts #diddy

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post

e.g. I will lose 131 points for 2016/17 (I only missed 8 away league games, attended everything else).

So much for loyalty, I will start 2018/19 with 139 points which is less than a ST-holding DNA'er who attended no games last season...
    Prime example of the type of people I feel sorry for.

DNA should never have been linked to loyalty

What I don't have any, ANY, time for is someone who rocked up at McDiarmid park for a random game (or two, or three) thinking they are better than a season ticket holder of many years running who has also been to a selection of away games and put their hand in their pocket to the tune of £18/month to the club.

(and just for clarification I am not in DNA)

It’s not a matter of thinking you’re better.

The club are responsible for all this shyte & im sorry, so are the folk falling over themselves signing up instead of telling them to f*cking poke it

It’s not a matter of thinking you’re better.

The club are responsible for all this shyte & im sorry, so are the folk falling over themselves signing up instead of telling them to f*cking poke it
    The guy I mentioned before who was next to me in the club shop. "and im DNA" he bellowed as he looked around to see who heard him.

This ticket scramble and it sinking in as its a sh@te unfair idea was mentioned on the original DNA thread if memory serves.

Im resigned to the fact I will be elsewhere the Burnley night

DNA and the old Black and Gold system should never be or have been linked to loyalty points. I was a B&G ST holder for 3 years and the perks were decent, even without the extra loyalty points. I would still have gone B&G regardless of whether they had loyalty points or not, that wasnt the defining factor for me.

All ST holders should have the opportunity to get tickets for any game and sorting them into loyalty tiers is a kick in the face. I couldnt of afforded a B&G this year, not that there was one anyway, so i just went for the normal ST package. Then DNA came along and tempted me again, but i just couldnt afford it. Will be interesting to see how it affects me this season. Burnley away game being the current concern.

The important word there is ‘opportunity’

For a ST holder not even qualifying for a shot at it, is a disgrace.

The important word there is ‘opportunity’

For a ST holder not even qualifying for a shot at it, is a disgrace.
    I agree. Even when it comes to tickets in cup games at Hampden, the ones with the highest points get tickets first. Now, everyone will likely get a ticket who wants one, but my dad and brother were both ST holders who had to wait to buy their tickets and ended up in **** seats. Its an unfair system that effectively gives priority to folk with more money. The word loyalty, is very much misplaced.

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast