+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: dna

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Fair comment, the loyalty points reward is a step too far.
    Calling them "loyalty" points when the ones awarded for DNA membership were f'uck all to do with loyalty was also something that got massively on peoples tits too. Mine certainly.

Have they changed it to "priority" points now?

Sounds like something British Airways give you for frequent flying.

It's all just been another big misjudgement by the club on what the majority of fans want / expect.

Its almost as if the people running the club cannot relate to, or have any real connection to or understanding of, the feelings and mindset of the clubs supporters.

Surely that can't be right though can it...

Its nae for me, but I've seen a few references to golfing in this forum and I see there is an AberDNA golf day on 11th June.
    On a Tuesday but only £5

Some fans can go and some cant. Nothing like dividing your fanbase even more

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    It's the same every game PacMan, some can go, some can't.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It's the same every game PacMan, some can go, some can't.
    Aye but a special event for the people who can afford to spend more money on the club is taking the piss

Aye but a special event for the people who can afford to spend more money on the club is taking the piss
    I'm a DNA member but can't go to this. I'm not up in arms about it.
    Did you go to the AFC Golf day 2018 at Meldrum house? would have been practically on your doorstep

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I'm a DNA member but can't go to this. I'm not up in arms about it.
    Did you go to the AFC Golf day 2018 at Meldrum house? would have been practically on your doorstep
    Golfs sh@te so no

Is the AFC golf day open to anyone? I dont know the ins on outs.or is it selected people?

DNA is open to DNA subscribers only? So even if i was Fuzzy Zoeller with a season ticket for 50 year but no DNA im not invited

I miss the Aberdeen Mad golf outings.

Had a great time and the nights out were a right laugh.

The division being between those who are desperately looking for something to be offended by and those who aren’t

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    The division being between those who are desperately looking for something to be offended by and those who aren’t
    No not offence, just people who think DNA could have been rolled out a hell of a lot better.

Loyalty points potentially without any loyalty. Now special treatment golf dos now. Wouldnt matter if it was a line dance, a bake off or a darts night in the Butchers. Its still f@cking b@llocks.

Is this golf do to try and make back some of the money that was spunked on the fabulous James Wilson who will go down with the D'Jaffos and Neil McFarlanes of this world. A f@cking haddie
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 18-04-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast