+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup latest

The man of Iron .. (Hierro)

Well, the latest is I have my armchair in the dead center of the TV,at a good viewing length, H D of course,4k ,I will need a few beers , oh! and maybe crisps?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Well, the latest is I have my armchair in the dead center of the TV,at a good viewing length, H D of course,4k ,I will need a few beers , oh! and maybe crisps?
    Will you be supporting the Saudis today Balan, your new besties in that part of the world ? Tricky one though, you need to keep the Russians on board as well. Get some money on a draw.

Opening ceremony and then we are off at 4. Russia v Saudi.

Russia’s minister for families demands no *** with foreigners - if there are no black children there there won’t be racism- lol

Its good to see that there are still a few loyal England fans, who are willing to watch the tournament and enjoy it for what it is.
    I admit it doesn't have the prestige anymore like former world cups used to have, and this is all down to greed and money etc.

But it beats those summers when theres no club or intl footy at all to watch and we have to put up with bloomin Wimbledon/Tennis instead.

Or bloody Rugby League...

Attachment 9818

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Or bloody Rugby League...
    The bloodier the better actually, especially when they start scrapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    The bloodier the better actually, especially when they start scrapping.
    Well said, Acido, however, you have to remember that BT does not have any affinity with a sport which is played by real men who also respect the officials, he prefers the snowflakes who cheat their way through football matches and who have the ultimate disrespect for officials.
    Never mind, he will get his fill of that over the next few weeks, aided and abetted by the wonderful VAR ---thank goodness there is plenty of SL and NRL to maintain our sanity.

Tahh Sub, but remember Im always a footy fan and a World cup fan before RL.

Sinkov : Its a problem now ,we are looking for a ''bedside place'' now with the Saudi's, and also want to keep the ''fireside place'' with the Russians too. Best for a draw!!

I have not seen the Russians play,or the Saudi's,interesting to know how they play (the Saudi's),as they had a Brazilian coach once.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)