+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rams make an interesting appointment

Rams make an interesting appointment

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/05/...as-new-manager

Unknown quantity but then again all managers have to start somewhere. The alternative is to appoint one of the run of the mill managers that have tried and failed, maybe after a bit of success.

For me, I am now looking forward to next season and most Rams are glad that Rowett has gone. Last seasons hoofball was so boring. I think under Lamps we may play more attractive attacking football.

Only time will tell, but I am hopeful about this appointment.

Gone by Christmas...

Lol maybe..... Maybe not?

Top posh totty living in Derby? Nooooooooooooooo!

Attachment 9661

Why not?

The Chelsea set don't venture north of Watford Oldtimer, and you know that!

I quite like Derby, it's an easy place to pick up points from...

Haha wind up merchant

It might work, it might not, only one way to find out. Good luck to Derby, but we've tried giving superstar footballers their chance in management with Martin Buchan and Chris Waddle. They were both a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It might work, it might not, only one way to find out. Good luck to Derby, but we've tried giving superstar footballers their chance in management with Martin Buchan and Chris Waddle. They were both a disaster.
    That Waddle could play a bit though sinkov!

A high risk strategy
    Lots of big names failed at it, Bobby Charlton, Gary Neville, Alan Shearer, Paul Ince, the dancing Tony Adams, Maradonna, .....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)