+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First signing of the day

I reckon it's Zidane. He's just stepped down at Real Coventry, ...I mean Madrid, to pull his boots on one more time in midfield with King Kev at the Lane! Look how the name looks a little bit like Z. Zidane? See it now?

Hands are too small for a keeper... need bigggg hands

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    It's certainly K ... something or other, but the rest is a bit vague. It's almost as bad a signature as mine...
    I read it as K Pow... or K Pom... - does that fit in with anything? Or a strange way of writing K Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Hands are too small for a keeper... need bigggg hands
    Can't really get a sense of the size though, just a thought as I'm assuming Chesterfield would not be keeping it quiet that they've sold their striker? Especially Martin Allen!

Only player I could think of us Kelle Roos that fits kind of with the signature

As has been said elsewhere, unlikely that his autograph is the same as the signature he'd use on a legal document but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I read it as K Pow... or K Pom... - does that fit in with anything? Or a strange way of writing K Jones.
    K Pearce - As in the central defender from Mansfield and former player of ours???

I'm enjoying these teasers from the club.

Can't believe were signing another right hander. How many more right handers do we need. It's a joke. Sort it out Notts !!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    Can't believe were signing another right hander. How many more right handers do we need. It's a joke. Sort it out Notts !!
    Could he perhaps be ambidextrous? I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    Did you just assume this players handedness? MODS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    It's certainly K ... something or other, but the rest is a bit vague. It's almost as bad a signature as mine...

Kenny Dalgleish

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast