+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kane Hemmings

I know the Staggy lads rated Hemmings, not sure about Coulthirst, but what a great name !!! Mind, so is Hawkridge.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I know the Staggy lads rated Hemmings, not sure about Coulthirst, but what a great name !!! Mind, so is Hawkridge.
    Not a prolific scorer but really quick. Saw him for Posh and boy was he quick....and still only 23 !

No doubt they won't rate him now he's joined us though

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    Not a prolific scorer but really quick. Saw him for Posh and boy was he quick....and still only 23 !
    Would be more than happy with this if true, we have lacked serious pace for years now.

Let's hope Dennis is the new Menace of L2 now he's a Pie

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Let's hope Dennis is the new Menace of L2 now he's a Pie
    Hoping he comes up against a few Walter softies in Goal next season !

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    I hope Hemmings is signing for us, thought he looked a good player when he came on against us , and changed the game.
    when he was up front Mansfield dominated the game although it took a lucky penalty to get the level he was instrumental in their comeback !!!

37 appearances and 15 goals for Stags last season. I'm sure he'll improve on that.

I know the Staggy lads rated Hemmings, not sure about Coulthirst, but what a great name !!!
    I saw Coulthirst play for Spurs U21s and score the only goal of the match. Seemed ok but was a while ago now...

I wrote down the name of some kid on the opposing (Liverpool) team who looked more impressive: Raheem Sterling. Worth a look?

No. Think you’re going tattoo far now.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast