+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcelo bielsa

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    You're after Steve Bruce then WTF?
    Whoever fits that bill, wherever they come from.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Whoever fits that bill, wherever they come from.
    Agree with you on points 1 and 4 - would also include and/or to your first one- 'sustained success in gaining promotion or winning titles in any major European league'.

Not much to ask for!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Agree with you on points 1 and 4 - would also include and/or to your first one- 'sustained success in gaining promotion or winning titles in any major European league'.

Not much to ask for!
    Shoot for the stars, hit the moon. Trouble is, our shots end up as grass-cutters

cannot real be arsed to explain the similarities to you, but they are there plainly for the footballing affictionado to see. What is laid out in front of you in plain sight as an armchair eastleigh dominguero could be neatly arranged on the back of a Bournemouth FC ticket stub.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    cannot real be arsed to explain the similarities to you, but they are there plainly for the footballing affictionado to see. What is laid out in front of you in plain sight as an armchair eastleigh dominguero could be neatly arranged on the back of a Bournemouth FC ticket stub.
    As usual you can't be ar5ed, and neither can i

WTF = Pantomime villain.

Come on man own up you're doing it on purpose....

"Fits the criteria"
    Bruce?
    "Don't care who as long as" yda yada yada

Getting more and more like an articulate Marley by the day ..... Never answer a direct question!

No matter what happens at LUFC - your doom laden take on how things will transpire never fails to get me down!

No one can be as miserable about all things Leeds as you and still purport to be a real fan of the club....can they?

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    WTF = Pantomime villain.

"Fits the criteria"
    Bruce?

Getting more and more like an articulate Marley by the day ..... Never answer a direct question!

No matter what happens at LUFC - your doom laden take on how things will transpire never fails to get me down!

No one can be as miserable about all things Leeds as you and still purport to be a real fan of the club....can they?
    Never answering a direct question, talk about pan calling kettle black. You wouldn't know what answer to give to any question if your life depended upon it!

I answered a direct question with a direct, truthful response. I haven't the faintest idea who will fit the criteria I mentioned, probably no-one and certainly not anyone our club management will select, but we will see. Going on past experience under several owners, we will end up with another chancer who lasts half a season (at best), or do you disagree with my assessment of our track record in managerial appointments (ah, but that requires an answer, not your strong point).

As for getting you down, well that makes me feel a whole lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    WTF = Pantomime villain.

"Fits the criteria"
    Bruce?

Btw, thanks for complimenting me on being articulate.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Btw, thanks for complimenting me on being articulate.

You're a bit weird WTF11.

Just an observation not really a criticism.

Looks like this could be the fella.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)