+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcelo bielsa

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    Yet another misguided appointment if it happens; will end up the same way as Milanic and Christiansen; what's it going to take for Rad and Orta to realise that the best way out of this league is with a manager who actually knows it. Yes there are exceptions such as Nuno at Wolves but there are far more failures.
    I know what you're saying but i think his credentials are a cut above Darko and TC, which will make it all the more surprising if we do get him.

So let him spend this summer, if he doesn't, then you got to say you were right and you end up being delighted, we all then get bored of you bragging about it and we all create a brand new forum called LUFC NO MARLEYS ALLOWED

However, if he does spend on some quality like stockdale Bartley and hernandez among some others, then you actually have to accept that you were wrong

The transfer window has only just opened, give it chance to produce what at least most of us want, judge rad after this window shuts, not before it

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    So let him spend this summer, if he doesn't, then you got to say you were right and you end up being delighted, we all then get bored of you bragging about it and we all create a brand new forum called LUFC NO MARLEYS ALLOWED

However, if he does spend on some quality like stockdale Bartley and hernandez among some others, then you actually have to accept that you were wrong

The transfer window has only just opened, give it chance to produce what at least most of us want, judge rad after this window shuts, not before it
    clive i have seen more transfer windows open and shut than you have had hot dinners , the last time we spent anything like the money required to have a chance at promotion was nearly twenty years ago,

you was probably a school prefect or a milk monitor.

You're now suggesting we need to spend Premier league style money, the last time we did that we got fecked over and nearly lost the club forever, think I'll pass on that, I'd rather my club exist than not!

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Why so we can stay firmly ridged in the Championship?
    The issue is less about Bielsa not having any Championship experience but it's the players that the will know and probably want to bring to the Club having none either, the two adds up to pretty much what we experienced last season; I think most of us can agree the importing of players with no Championship experience experiment has gone horribly wrong for season after season now.

Quote Originally Posted by clivetheleedsfan View Post
    you're now suggesting we need to spend premier league style money, the last time we did that we got fecked over and nearly lost the club forever, think i'll pass on that, i'd rather my club exist than not!
    clive this team requires at least 25 million spending on it. Transfer fees have rocketed since we were last in the premier league. We need six or seven quality players absolute minimum , this club as been dead for years , its the same story every season, spend absolute peanuts and hope for the best , with the end result been complete failiure every season - its time to wise up fella instead of believing in fairies like most on here do every season.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    clive this team requires at least 25 million spending on it. Transfer fees have rocketed since we were last in the premier league. We need six or seven quality players absolute minimum , this club as been dead for years , its the same story every season, spend absolute peanuts and hope for the best , with the end result been complete failiure every season - its time to wise up fella instead of believing in fairies like most on here do every season.

big money 25m? thats about what we spent last season…….on 6 or 7 players!

So, your suggesting we spend 3M each on 6 - 7 players, exactly the same as last season, thatll get you Saiz, Alioski and Forshaw etc again!

what a tool you are.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    big money 25m? thats about what we spent last season…….on 6 or 7 players!

So, your suggesting we spend 3M each on 6 - 7 players, exactly the same as last season, thatll get you Saiz, Alioski and Forshaw etc again!

what a tool you are.
    He won't answer you Mal as he's banned for a week

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    I'd happily have Big Mick or Bruce over Bielsa.
    Bielsa is one of the most respected coaches in world football and seen as a visionary by leading coaches such as Pep Guardiola

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)