+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcelo bielsa

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    nobody had even ever heard of bielsa on here , so you think bielsa as been given millions of pounds to go out in to the transfer market , and bring in who he wants , while orta sits in a corner twiddling his thumbs .

your even dumber than i thought you was, if that was the case , then why do you think orta is still at the club ? .
    Telling someone they're dumb whilst simultaneously failing to write in full correct sentences, genius.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Telling someone they're dumb whilst simultaneously failing to write in full correct sentences, genius.
    as i thought clueless , is byram still coming if we are splashing the cash by the way ?

"i think a couple of players who struggtled last season might do well this time under bielsas leadership, sacko and ekuban come to mind, their pace and workrate are qualities that bielsa looks for in his players,"

Fu_ck me Clive if he can get Sacko to cross a ball and Ekuban to score then he really can turn water into wine!

He is noted for developing and improving players in terms of mentality, physically and skills wise. Even where he wasn’t a roaring success the players speak highly of him

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    "i think a couple of players who struggtled last season might do well this time under bielsas leadership, sacko and ekuban come to mind, their pace and workrate are qualities that bielsa looks for in his players,"

Fu_ck me Clive if he can get Sacko to cross a ball and Ekuban to score then he really can turn water into wine!
    which would mean he actually is the Messiah

Hopefully he gets a full season to prove his worth, which will also mean no losing streak.

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    F00ks sake, you really are a piece of work. Certainly lots of risks about this appointment, but at least admit all your previous talk of a two bit owner with no ambition or money was a crock of complete sh1t - Bielsa will be the highest paid, highest profile manager this club has had for decades
    And?

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    i think a couple of players who struggtled last season might do well this time under bielsas leadership, sacko and ekuban come to mind, their pace and workrate are qualities that bielsa looks for in his players, and if he can improve their final decision making, we could have 2 improved players there, he could even make the likes of alioski and saiz even better, and both contributed to goals and assists last season, they could really flourish under bielsa imo
    with the current squad, and bielsas 3313 formation, i think the best current lineup, based on what ive read or heard about in terems of what he likes, could look something like this
    bpf ayling jansson oconnor forshaw alioski dallas saiz hernandez sacko ekuban
    now i agree that 11 wont get top 6, probably 10th 11th or 12th, i think it needs a more experienced gk like stockdale, another defender like bartley so that ayling and jansson who are both good on the ball can allow bartley to be that central defensive linchpin, i feel a more technical wide midfielder to join the pair of forshaw in the middle and alioski on 1 side is required so hoilett would be a good shout there, abel hernandez could do the wide strikers role instead of sacko and then vydra central instead of ekuban would get more goals.
    now with those improvements, we would then have a top 6 side, with bpf oconnor dallas sacko and ekuban dropping to the bench, maybe put phillips and vieira on the bench with them, that would be a decent 18 for me, then youve got other senior backups like berardi and debock and then all the promising u23s, i'm really interested to see what happens between now and the first league game in terms of how bielsa shapes his squad!
    Are you and Hopelesslyoptimistic brothers (or maybe the same person?)

None of us KNOW how much we are spending on this geriatric prima donna who of late has achieved next to f00k all, nut it won't be small change. We still have a bloated, stodgy and unbalanced squad with no sign of the departure of many of the dross signings our dearly beloved DoF has blessed us with. Just how much can we expect to invest in more when there is a "redundancy" chest that equates (more or less) to the total of what was spent last close season?

The only hope is that somehow Bielsa can find what no-one else has in the likes of Grot, Anita, Cibicki, Ekuban etc etc. Not holding my breath (and our pre-season "campaign" isn't likely to give us (or Bielsa) any clues).

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post

🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    He is noted for developing and improving players in terms of mentality, physically and skills wise. Even where he wasn’t a roaring success the players speak highly of him
    Errrrr, when WAS he a "roaring success"?

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)