+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcelo bielsa

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    'The left centre mid: This position is reserved for a creative player in my team. Preferrably a left-footed genius with a great passing and shooting range.
    Instructions: Get forward. Stay on edge. Free roam.'

Why would anyone think Bielsa needs new players?
    Maybe we can all relax now Jez and you'll be able to grace Leicesters Victoria Park tennis courts getting your knees nicely bronzed whilst performing your sublime skills of ball spinning,elegant delivery teqnique,opponent analysis followed by a sumptuous dish of the moment asado.............
    Enjoy summer as I shall - have a good un. Xx

MOT

Its a done deal.

So it's happened, yet again a prediction of mine proves to be completely wrong............. maybe I should predict we'll not get anywhere near the top six next season!
    Last edited by OldWhiteTaff; 15-06-2018 at 08:18 AM.

Highest paid manager in the clubs history..a well respected manager in the game..needs backing big time which I think we will do.

P.S. Wheres Marley?

Would love to know what his take is on this appointment

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Highest paid manager in the clubs history..a well respected manager in the game..needs backing big time which I think we will do.

P.S. Wheres Marley?

Would love to know what his take is on this appointment
    Put it away now Rev - you start going blind if you carry on like that

I think Marley's ban ends Today so we'll here from him soon enough !!!

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post

he is an old washed up has been , they might as well have offered tichi the job.

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    So it's happened, yet again a prediction of mine proves to be completely wrong............. maybe I should predict we'll not get anywhere near the top six next season!
    you wont need to predict , its a nigh on certainty , this squad will be challenging for the league 1 title next season. bielsa will be gone in six months , once his bus pass runs out and the circus will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    he is an old washed up has been , they might as well have offered tichi the job.
    They did - I turned them down!

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    Spurs and Man City coaches both saying he is one of the best in the business..so I would suggest that you are talking complete b0ll0cks

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post

And right on cue....here he comes

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)