+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcelo bielsa

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    .....made me laugh mate, the Schitt stirring phony isn't worthy of replies. He thinks he's clever and smart ass'd but he fails. Just a weak pathetic Rosie phony....ignore setting.
    Pretty sure it was the same clown saying it was certain we wouldn't get Bielsa.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    spot....on
    Wrong.

Money needs to be spent heavily on both. You can't have one without the other, no good side wins the league with a dreadful manager. Look at Birmingham and what happened when Rowett left.

Bielsa would not have come if the club hadn't given assurances on player signings

Glad it's done and dusted, radz and orta deserve a bit of credit for once, be interesting to see what signings come in, as I believe they will, better quality ones as well.

Proof will be in the pudding..for now we have got a top top coach.

NOW we need some top top players..question I ask myself is have the lessons from last season been learned???

Jury is out..but the Revs gut feeling is we have learned from last seasons mistakes and just why would you pay top dollar for a coach and bring in poor players?

Think we are in for a very interesting season

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Do you ever wonder why nobody takes you seriously.... just repeating the same old ****e over and over. Take another week off yer daft cnut.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Glad it's done and dusted, radz and orta deserve a bit of credit for once, be interesting to see what signings come in, as I believe they will, better quality ones as well.
    If you build it they will come.

i think a couple of players who struggtled last season might do well this time under bielsas leadership, sacko and ekuban come to mind, their pace and workrate are qualities that bielsa looks for in his players, and if he can improve their final decision making, we could have 2 improved players there, he could even make the likes of alioski and saiz even better, and both contributed to goals and assists last season, they could really flourish under bielsa imo
    with the current squad, and bielsas 3313 formation, i think the best current lineup, based on what ive read or heard about in terems of what he likes, could look something like this
    bpf ayling jansson oconnor forshaw alioski dallas saiz hernandez sacko ekuban
    now i agree that 11 wont get top 6, probably 10th 11th or 12th, i think it needs a more experienced gk like stockdale, another defender like bartley so that ayling and jansson who are both good on the ball can allow bartley to be that central defensive linchpin, i feel a more technical wide midfielder to join the pair of forshaw in the middle and alioski on 1 side is required so hoilett would be a good shout there, abel hernandez could do the wide strikers role instead of sacko and then vydra central instead of ekuban would get more goals.
    now with those improvements, we would then have a top 6 side, with bpf oconnor dallas sacko and ekuban dropping to the bench, maybe put phillips and vieira on the bench with them, that would be a decent 18 for me, then youve got other senior backups like berardi and debock and then all the promising u23s, i'm really interested to see what happens between now and the first league game in terms of how bielsa shapes his squad!

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Do you ever wonder why nobody takes you seriously.... just repeating the same old ****e over and over. Take another week off yer daft cnut.
    another familiar pattern is the fans like yourself, and the rest of the nodding donkeys on here, who constantly keep saying this year wlll be different, are the ones like yourself who never set foot in elland road every season . four**** years repeating the same blind hopeful mantra , only to be proved wrong every season.

keep plugging away big tits , one day you might get summat right, but i wont be holding my breath anytime soon.
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 16-06-2018 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Wrong.

Money needs to be spent heavily on both. You can't have one without the other, no good side wins the league with a dreadful manager. Look at Birmingham and what happened when Rowett left.

Bielsa would not have come if the club hadn't given assurances on player signings
    nobody had even ever heard of bielsa on here , so you think bielsa as been given millions of pounds to go out in to the transfer market , and bring in who he wants , while orta sits in a corner twiddling his thumbs .

your even dumber than i thought you was, if that was the case , then why do you think orta is still at the club ? .

The only opinion I've given is you being a daft cnut, I haven't said anything about the new manager or how it will all work out. You just keep rolling out your four**** years of gloom post if it makes you happy mate. 😂😂😂

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)