Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: O/T Holidays/Vacation...

  1. #1

    O/T Holidays/Vacation...

    ...whatever you want to call them.

    So what is everyone doing this summer? For myself it's the old two weeks in Coseley with my sister, lot's of day trips planned and preserved railways to visit, dozens of relatives to catch up with, usual stuff but good. Am coming back in around two weeks time to open a bank account to satisfy the pension people but I plan another trip later in the year with my son to watch the mighty Wanderers of course.

    How about Evewolf? I know you like to visit the US. Hey, if you came down to Texas we could arrange to meet in a pub somewhere? I could wear my Baggies bobble hat so we wouldn't miss each other, right!

  2. #2
    staycation for me and t'missus...back to st ives for 14.



    loads to do doon there even if we get monsoon fortnight .
    will get across to the scilly isles an all , while we are there

    plenty of places in the uk we aint visited yet...f.uck going abroad..


  3. #3
    Our usual drive down to Catalonia in August for four weeks. Only down side is I miss the start of the season. I always have the problem of fitting the Hols around my Athletic commitments.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    ...whatever you want to call them.

    So what is everyone doing this summer? For myself it's the old two weeks in Coseley with my sister, lot's of day trips planned and preserved railways to visit, dozens of relatives to catch up with, usual stuff but good. Am coming back in around two weeks time to open a bank account to satisfy the pension people but I plan another trip later in the year with my son to watch the mighty Wanderers of course.

    How about Evewolf? I know you like to visit the US. Hey, if you came down to Texas we could arrange to meet in a pub somewhere? I could wear my Baggies bobble hat so we wouldn't miss each other, right!

    Off to Sicily for a week in July as already had a couple of weeks in Mauritius back in January.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Off to Sicily for a week in July as already had a couple of weeks in Mauritius back in January.
    I worked in Sicily back in the 80s. Loved it. I was there a month in a city called Gela, wasn't a lot there but I managed to travel all over the island at the weekends. Spectacular.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I worked in Sicily back in the 80s. Loved it. I was there a month in a city called Gela, wasn't a lot there but I managed to travel all over the island at the weekends. Spectacular.
    Will do for me mate apart from anything else,me and the Missus both love Italian/Sicilian food so grub,scenery it's win,win!!

  7. #7
    We're off to Crete next week for 2 weeks of chill time. Suspect its going to be pretty hot .....

  8. #8
    We are in croatia at the minute in a place called cavtat absolutely stunning place

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •