+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BROOKSY swaps agent

BROOKSY swaps agent

He's now at Unique sports management the same as Harry Kane Wilfred Zaha and a certain Che Adams,The Star unserstands.I'll be delighted and amazed in equal measures if he's still at BDBL come the end of next season if this is true.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    He's now at Unique sports management the same as Harry Kane Wilfred Zaha and a certain Che Adams,The Star unserstands.I'll be delighted and amazed in equal measures if he's still at BDBL come the end of next season if this is true.UTCB
    Can't begrudge the lad trying to do the best for himself. Will he still be here? Depends where we are in the league. he might already be a PL star in red and white...

As long as we get £20million for him I’m happy either way. Villa want £40million for Grealish. Is Brooks only half the player he is? Don’t think so.

No he isn't half the player

But Grealish plays for Villa and Brooks plays for us

Villa will want to buy a replacement, we will make do

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    As long as we get £20million for him I’m happy either way. Villa want £40million for Grealish. Is Brooks only half the player he is? Don’t think so.
    Grealish has played alot more games than BROOKSY i'd think,just cos Villa want 40 dunt mean they'll get 40 does it?If we get offered owt over £10 million he'll be gone,surely we all think that dunt we? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Grealish has played alot more games than BROOKSY i'd think,just cos Villa want 40 dunt mean they'll get 40 does it?If we get offered owt over £10 million he'll be gone,surely we all think that dunt we? UTCB
    No it doesn't mean they'll get £40m but it means they have set a valuation to others so now the games begin......

Lets hope he goes under the radar and everyone forgets he exists until after next season. He plays in 40+ games scoring 15+ goals and providing 10+ assists then we sell him for £50million

We won't get £50 million for him if he gets 30 goals and 50 assists and wins The Championship player of the season award. Twice.

We don't do that kind of money, in or out