+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul Tisdale

Paul Tisdale

Leaves Exeter after 12 years as manager. It's he on his way to Oakwell or will it be as predicted MK Dons?
    Last edited by fantykestic; 01-06-2018 at 10:09 AM.

All about opinions but he's not for me , just not getting the vibe with him .

Remarkably slow to react to the way Coventry started the second half in the play off final on monday I thought .

Wasn't impressed with how his team went about the game either from the off .

Just standing there sipping water in the technical area looking cool just didn't cut it with me .

You can't underestimate the role the director of football Steve Perryman's played at Exeter City either and he's now retired .

Just my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    All about opinions but he's not for me , just not getting the vibe with him .

Remarkably slow to react to the way Coventry started the second half in the play off final on monday I thought .

Wasn't impressed with how his team went about the game either from the off .

Just standing there sipping water in the technical area looking cool just didn't cut it with me .

You can't underestimate the role the director of football Steve Perryman's played at Exeter City either and he's now retired .

Just my opinion .
    He's another Keith Hill with his barbours n' wa nkers hats agree not for us. Soft southern pretty boy.

Agree with you about Perryman wealth of experience at his disposal there.

Must have been doing something right to be there 12 years IMO. Can't have all been about Perryman's influence, but I would rather he went else where than came to Oakwell. I know one game doesn't give much idea as how good/bad a manager can be but as you say the Coventry game didn't do him any favours. Others will obviously disagree as it's just opinions.

I think you've got to try to look at it objectively. He got it wrong in the play off final fair doos. However, al say Tisdale has worked wonders on a dog shyte budget and I mean dog shyte budget for 12 years. Had them in LG 1 and been knocking on the lg2 promotion door for the last couple o seasons. I wouldnt be disappointed if we went and got him.

Just 1 question to the doubters if left with 2 choices- Tisdale or some no mark French/foreign coach? I know what my choice would be. I'm sure he wears a tracky and gets mudded up in training and doesn't dress smart all the time or do we want a scruffy b@stard representing us

Names that are now being mentioned are really scraping bottom of the barrel

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I think you've got to try to look at it objectively. He got it wrong in the play off final fair doos. However, al say Tisdale has worked wonders on a dog shyte budget and I mean dog shyte budget for 12 years. Had them in LG 1 and been knocking on the lg2 promotion door for the last couple o seasons. I wouldnt be disappointed if we went and got him.

Just 1 question to the doubters if left with 2 choices- Tisdale or some no mark French/foreign coach? I know what my choice would be. I'm sure he wears a tracky and gets mudded up in training and doesn't dress smart all the time or do we want a scruffy b@stard representing us
    Rather have a smelly cnut mate

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Rather have a smelly cnut mate
    Anything I said now to that reply would probably get me arrested Ponty... so Im making absolutely no comment!!.

And still no one mentions the lad Darrel clarke. Who's mustard.

Hey heres one name nobody has mentioned... Mark Burton.
    Didn't he temporarily team up with Hecky in the role after Wilson got sacked, just before Johnson got the job ?.

Whether we showed any interest in Tisdale is debatable, but it annoys me to think if we did, he still preferred those Luton & Wimbledon wannabes Milton bloomin Keynes instead!!.
    Last edited by Acido; 02-06-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast