+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO over Clitheroe

I reckon that sinkov was correct about BT and his obsession with Theresa May --how the hell did he manage to get another picture of her when we are talking about a UFO?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I reckon that sinkov was correct about BT and his obsession with Theresa May --how the hell did he manage to get another picture of her when we are talking about a UFO?
    Meat Loaf has the answer Ss, "I would do anything for love........."

Just don't touch any door handles OC!

Talking about UFO's do Ugly Fcuking Objects count...

Attachment 9703

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Meat Loaf has the answer Ss, "I would do anything for love........."
    But I won’t do that!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Just don't touch any door handles OC!
    No I use my nobby chuck!
    Especially with my Ski-pals!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    This horrendous personal slight may mean a moderator needs to get out of bed to tackle this abuse head on...

Alto..!
    I know where you'd be if we got into bother on a night out in a boozer BT.. . . . . . . . . . . . right behind me

weren't we just an experimental seed planted by a advanced lifeform...so they could pop in and out and play life tourists at the earth resort....I wonder how many credits it takes to play a lunatic - like Haig or Stalin etc ?

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I know where you'd be if we got into bother on a night out in a boozer BT.. . . . . . . . . . . . right behind me
    You are so not right about that Alto, I'd already be heading off home in a….

Attachment 9704

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    A very strange thing happened on Wednesday night, probably around 1 am. I was fast asleep when Mrs S woke me up asking what that noise was, I was still half asleep and I could hear this sort of throbbing, turbine type sound and I immediately was wondering what sort of appliance we had in the house that could make that sort of sound, I thought maybe it was the CH boiler about to explode, and then the missus asked is it an aeroplane or a helicopter. I could tell it certainly wasn't a helicopter, nor was it coming from inside the house, and I began to think it must be some sort of plane, then the sound moved away and faded, as indeed an aeroplane sound would. I went straight back to sleep and thought no more about it until last night when Mrs S again asked what I thought it was. I had totally forgotten about it, but when she asked all I could recall was my first thought that it was something inside the house and not an aeroplane. The strange thing is that we get loads of different planes over here, at differing heights, and I know the sound each one makes. So why did I not immediately identify this sound as an aircraft ? Simply because it didn't sound like any aircraft I'd ever heard before. So what was it, no idea, in which case I suppose it was a UFO. Not saying it was from outer space or anything, but I couldn't identify that sound, so how else to classify it ?
    I wished you had looked out of the window!

Low throbbing sound doesn't sound too Alien.

I would think that beings from elsewhere would have developed a no-noise engine and a good cloaking device.

At 1.0 am someone was up to no good.

An ice-cream van that had a fade out on the jingles and the recording went to noise?

A converted Ford Van with a diesel engine?

The ghost of the missing MH 370?

Someone who had rerecorded a turbine engine and played it back at 300 x the noise level to annoy/confuse neighbours'?

Or an insomniac neighbour hoovering carpets at 1.00 am?

Or a plane carrying a banner that read "Blackburn no-longer exists'?

Or a pane carrying and dropping Burnley's new-found loot on the Director's lawn?

Something like that.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)