+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: UFO over Clitheroe

Have you tried a Cissy Green's Meat & Chilli pie? Out of this world!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Have you tried a Cissy Green's Meat & Chilli pie? Out of this world!
    I love Cissy Greens warm meat pies.. Yummy yummy..

Hey Alf, these really are something else. I'm a bit of a pie connoisseur as the 40" waist will testify, but OMG these pies are as good as it gets!

Hey Alf, these really are something else. I'm a bit of a pie connoisseur as the 40" waist will testify, but OMG these pies are as good as it gets!
    Stanforths warm Pork Pies from Skipton used to be great,but they seem to have gone off the boil a bit nowadays..

I thought the Little Green Men were back last night, about 11.30 there was this high pitched, mechanical screeching noise outside. Once again Mrs S was asking, WTF is that ? Except she didn't put it quite like that. I went to the door to investigate and realised it was my elderly neighbour trying to reverse his car up his drive, it is steep and it sounded like he was burning his clutch out trying to do it.

Sure enough this morning the RAC van was parked up outside his house, he'd burnt the clutch out revving the *******s out of the engine. Just for info, it didn't sound anything like the original UFO.

Might be worth the AA & RAC doing a bit of Breakdown Cover for broken down UFO's sinkov?

Might be worth the AA & RAC doing a bit of Breakdown Cover for broken down UFO's sinkov?
    Maybe they already do, we don't get told everything, you know that BT.

Lol!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)