+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Odds 18-19

Despite heavy hitting signings Boldewijn and now Vaughan the previous best title price of 9/1 is still just holding at boylesports, betway and 188bet, I say "just" as all other bookmakers have dropped to 8/1, bet365 have gone even further by pricing Notts at 6/1.

Surprisingly "Promotion" still remains at 9/4 at Billy Hills, unibet and betway.

The market shortened significantly yesterday, presumably reactionary due to the signing of Boldewijn, now with Vaughan I'd expect to see the 9/1 and probably the 8/1 offerings slowly disappear as we go into the weekend.

Bet365 often lead the way in where prices are headed, with the focus being on the world cup it'll be interesting to see if a surge of money flows into the domestic football markets when it concludes.

SwalePie, sorry saw that late, my sources are often terrible and I generally get a good kilo bag of salt out per rumour

Quote Originally Posted by matt5cott View Post
    Despite heavy hitting signings Boldewijn and now Vaughan the previous best title price of 9/1 is still just holding at boylesports, betway and 188bet, I say "just" as all other bookmakers have dropped to 8/1, bet365 have gone even further by pricing Notts at 6/1.

Surprisingly "Promotion" still remains at 9/4 at Billy Hills, unibet and betway.

The market shortened significantly yesterday, presumably reactionary due to the signing of Boldewijn, now with Vaughan I'd expect to see the 9/1 and probably the 8/1 offerings slowly disappear as we go into the weekend.

Bet365 often lead the way in where prices are headed, with the focus being on the world cup it'll be interesting to see if a surge of money flows into the domestic football markets when it concludes.

SwalePie, sorry saw that late, my sources are often terrible and I generally get a good kilo bag of salt out per rumour
    At the end of May I got odds and had bets on 13/1 for us to win the title and 3.75/1 to get promoted. So it looks like the odds of us winning the title have narrowed and the odds of being promoted have dipped a little.

I guess they'll narrow further once attention turns away from the World Cup and domestic squads are finished and put together.

If you're feeling brave and fancy Notts to do a munto style 5-0 howitzer opener to the season you can get some interesting handicap odds from skybet.

Notts County to win -3 goals is 20/1. -4 goals is 50/1. -5 goals is 200/1.

Bet365 offer similar to the above, albeit worded differently.

Some decent comments about us on the MK Dons site.

http://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclu...=1773&start=70

They see us as favourites for the title.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Some decent comments about us on the MK Dons site.

http://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclu...=1773&start=70

They see us as favourites for the title.
    The comment on there that we’re the new Luton seems about right. Pressure comes with that, which sometimes their manager didn’t handle very well(see his comments about Accy).

Would still just about take second though haha.

Some top goalscorer odds are out but at the moment it's just skybet, the top 3 favourites featuring Notts striking duo of Dennis and Hemmings.

John Akinde - 10/1
    Kristian Dennis - 12/1
    Kane Hemmings - 14/1
    Kieran Agard - 14/1
    Craig Davies - 16/1

At those prices coupled with the fact neither Dennis or Hemmings are match fit my money has stayed in my pocket for now, I am looking to back Dennis but at this rate it looks like Stead has a shout to start the first game, if this is the case the price on Dennis will likely drift, Stead is 28/1 currently, one that raised my eyebrow and I have to admit did make me put a few quid on, Forte is 80/1, I liked that as an each way bet.

Best price on the title has been 7/1 since the weekend of Boldewijn & Vaughan.
    Last edited by matt5cott; 23-07-2018 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Forgot title odds.

Quote Originally Posted by matt5cott View Post
    If you're feeling brave and fancy Notts to do a munto style 5-0 howitzer opener to the season you can get some interesting handicap odds from skybet.

Notts County to win -3 goals is 20/1. -4 goals is 50/1. -5 goals is 200/1.

Bet365 offer similar to the above, albeit worded differently.
    200/1 for a flying start against what should be an "unfancied" side would be a hell of a start & could well numb the pain to come later in the season anyone who followed me on the "free bet" thread last season should know to "lump on" as I was obviously unlucky & it was the Refs fault..

Bet365 have finally got their TGS market out, though it doesn't make pleasant reading if like me you want to back Dennis! He's an even shorter price than skybet, and joint favourite with Akinde.

Notts TGS odds on bet365,

Dennis 8/1
    Hemmings 16/1
    Stead 50/1
    Boldewidjin 100/1

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    200/1 for a flying start against what should be an "unfancied" side would be a hell of a start & could well numb the pain to come later in the season anyone who followed me on the "free bet" thread last season should know to "lump on" as I was obviously unlucky & it was the Refs fault..
    Whilst it's of course an unlikely scoreline... If, and yes it's a big if, the starting duo can bang a few in then Dennis is likely going to be coming off the bench if pre-season fixtures are anything to go by, and he's not going to want to take his foot off the gas!

It'll be 0-0 now with all this talk anyway

Dennis on the bench, no goals will cause odds to drift as predicted, best price at the moment for Dennis TGS pre match is 10/1.

80/1 Forte starts for Exeter, this price is still available at skybet.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast