+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Odds 18-19

Post Odds 18-19

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...eague-2/winner

12/1 best odds for the title at numerous bookies, however before considering an each way bet (quarter odds) take into account that only league positions 1/2/3 will pay out, if Notts went up via the playoffs you would lose.

However handily a "promotion" bet (ie also through play offs) is currently best priced 3/1 at William Hill, though it's not listed on oddschecker so you have to navigate to the site and find it yourself, it's 11/4 everywhere else.

In simple speak, the best value for an "each way" currently is 12/1 for the title, and a separate bet of 3/1 for "promotion".

Quote Originally Posted by matt5cott View Post

12/1 best odds for the title at numerous bookies, however before considering an each way bet (quarter odds) take into account that only league positions 1/2/3 will pay out, if Notts went up via the playoffs you would lose.

However handily a "promotion" bet (ie also through play offs) is currently best priced 3/1 at William Hill, though it's not listed on oddschecker so you have to navigate to the site and find it yourself, it's 11/4 everywhere else.

In simple speak, the best value for an "each way" currently is 12/1 for the title, and a separate bet of 3/1 for "promotion".
    Ladbrokes cut Notts odds to 9/1 second favourites behind MK Dons

I think my money will stay in my pockets at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    I think my money will stay in my pockets at the moment.
    So you're not married and don't have kids then?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    So you're not married and don't have kids then?
    Yeb but not confident of notts chances next season.

Now 8/1 with bet 365

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Now 8/1 with bet 365
    William Hill offering huge odds comparatively, 12/1 for the title, 3/1 still for promotion.

No goalscorer markets open yet, I suppose the World cup has all the attention.

Best price now 9/1 for the title, William Hill finally dropping their odds from 12/1 last week.

"Promotion" (ie by any means) now 9/4.

Still no top goalscorer markets, I'm interested to see the odds for Dennis, though last time I backed a player it was Izale Mcleod, the less said about that the better!

Best price now 9/1 for the title, William Hill finally dropping their odds from 12/1 last week.

"Promotion" (ie by any means) now 9/4.

Still no top goalscorer markets, I'm interested to see the odds for Dennis, though last time I backed a player it was Izale Mcleod, the less said about that the better!
    Have you heard any juicy Notts signing rumours today Matt?

Lump on for the title!

COYP

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast