+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He's having a giraffe?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    l

Possibly, but for the first time in ages I am really looking forward to next season especially if we sign one or two decent defenders.
    Doesn't sound very positive from you though about Forests prospects.
    If the rumor mill is half right, we may surprise you transfer wise this season.
    It appears that Karanka has more sway than I gave him credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    If the rumor mill is half right, we may surprise you transfer wise this season.
    It appears that Karanka has more sway than I gave him credit for.
    You won't surprise me, I was referring to Rom not sounding very positive. I haven't much of a clue who plays for you as I don't take much of an interest apart from the results on a Saturday or if we get a loan player from you. I learn more on here about Forest than from any where else.

You won't surprise me, I was referring to Rom not sounding very positive. I haven't much of a clue who plays for you as I don't take much of an interest apart from the results on a Saturday or if we get a loan player from you. I learn more on here about Forest than from any where else.
    That's why I asked the Forest loan situation on NCM.
    I think Karanka, is going to bring some bigger names in, whilst these youngsters need blooding. They are / will be better than what you're fetching in.

I think Karanka, is going to bring some bigge

r names in, whilst these youngsters need blooding. They are / will be better than what you're fetching in.
    Kranky going to bring in some bigger names you can't afford AZPILICUETA from Chelsea can you

I think Karanka, is going to bring some bigger names in, whilst these youngsters need blooding. They are / will be better than what you're fetching in.
    That would be good but the majority of youngsters from prem and championship teams fail to do the business or can't adapt to the hustle and bustle of league 2. Admit Yates and Grant did well but many are to light weight for our league.

That would be good but the majority of youngsters from prem and championship teams fail to do the business or can't adapt to the hustle and bustle of league 2. Admit Yates and Grant did well but many are to light weight for our league.
    Haha you never fail to amaze me with ridiculous statements in a pitiable way to justify the crap situation down at The Lane.
    Majority of them can't handle the hustle and bustle of League 2? Trolol !!!!
    It's because you can't get any. No top tier club wants their future stars to associate with the crap football dished out on a weekly basis by clubs like yours. Lest they too end up crap.
    As if Notts and other clubs will reject any young player offered by the Uniteds, Chelseas and Liverpools of this world.
    Heck even players from Burnley, Bournemouth and Southampton, your chairman will bend over backwards to get them.
    Let's see if Notts can operate solely on the players they have and purchase with a need for loanees. My guess is they can't. You've got just too much crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Haha you never fail to amaze me with ridiculous statements in a pitiable way to justify the crap situation down at The Lane.
    Majority of them can't handle the hustle and bustle of League 2? Trolol !!!!
    It's because you can't get any. No top tier club wants their future stars to associate with the crap football dished out on a weekly basis by clubs like yours. Lest they too end up crap.
    As if Notts and other clubs will reject any young player offered by the Uniteds, Chelseas and Liverpools of this world.
    Heck even players from Burnley, Bournemouth and Southampton, your chairman will bend over backwards to get them.
    Let's see if Notts can operate solely on the players they have and purchase with a need for loanees. My guess is they can't. You've got just too much crap.
    Talking out your Arse as usual, Grealish, Ritchie, McGregor, McDonald to name a few who came from bigger clubs and have gone on to play top flight football.
    For someone who doesn't go to our games you think to know a lot.
    Who said Notts would operate solely without loanees from higher clubs? Of course we would bite their hands off for some decent prem or championship players, my point is if you read the posts properly ALL young players can't adapt. The lad we have from Liverpool said it was a totally different game to what he was used to.
    Stick to boxing at least you have an idea about that
    Last edited by i961pie; 06-06-2018 at 02:40 PM.

You made Grealish better or he made you better?

#sillyoldcodger

Oh well, according to O Jogo, we've signed Carvalho with Gonclaves as a loanee. With Figueirado, we might now have a Portuguese spine to the side.

Meanwhile I wonder what's up with that young Dyke ... I mean Tyke - Acido.
    I hope he's not up to no good. These young lads ....
    Especially old folks like i961pie must be wary of them. They might snatch his walker or hide his false teeth. No respect for the elderly these young boys....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast