+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He's having a giraffe?

He's having a giraffe?

Go to 39 mins, £55 m ?
    Not a prayer.

Lolz

Alvaro Negredo anyone?

Meanwhile no more Grant for Notts. Maybe they can loan players from Barnsley!!

It'll be interesting to see if we get our Portuguese targets

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Meanwhile no more Grant for Notts. Maybe they can loan players from Barnsley!!
    No problem he didn't really perform after Xmas especially when Yates left, but he did a good job and thank him and hope it works out for him, though I don't think he is good enough for the championship. Having said that quite a number of our loanees have gone onto good things after being with us, aka Grealish, Ritchie, McDonald and Mc Gregor so who knows.

We are happy with our signings at the moment with decent goal scorers for our league already on board.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    No problem he didn't really perform after Xmas especially when Yates left, but he did a good job and thank him and hope it works out for him, though I don't think he is good enough for the championship. Having said that quite a number of our loanees have gone onto good things after being with us, aka Grealish, Ritchie, McDonald and Mc Gregor so who knows.

We are happy with our signings at the moment with decent goal scorers for our league already on board.
    In other words, expect us to be 2 divisions apart again this time next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    In other words, expect us to be 2 divisions apart again this time next year!
    l

Possibly, but for the first time in ages I am really looking forward to next season especially if we sign one or two decent defenders.
    Doesn't sound very positive from you though about Forests prospects.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast