+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rip ryan evans

Rip ryan evans

Mansfield Town U/18 captain has died at home,what a terrible tragedy.UTCB

That's a dreadful shame Rod. So young...

Haven't seen owt on BBC. Do we know what happened to him?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    That's a dreadful shame Rod. So young...

Haven't seen owt on BBC. Do we know what happened to him?
    I don't know what happened to him Pops,it just said days before he died he'd accepted a place in Mansfield's U/21 squad for next season but as i said it dunt gi any reason for his passing.UTCB

Found a piece about him Rod in't Mansfield Courier. Went to sleep as normal, never woke up. Unspeakably sad... Sudden death to heart failure happened to the son of a family we know just the same, a few years back. It destroyed his parents. I haven't seen them for a while, but I truly hope they've managed to find some peace. Dreadful thing to happen. RIP Ryan, thoughts with his family.

What a horrific thing to happen
    Truly awful
    RIP Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Found a piece about him Rod in't Mansfield Courier. Went to sleep as normal, never woke up. Unspeakably sad... Sudden death to heart failure happened to the son of a family we know just the same, a few years back. It destroyed his parents. I haven't seen them for a while, but I truly hope they've managed to find some peace. Dreadful thing to happen. RIP Ryan, thoughts with his family.
    That's awful,i know there's no good way to lose a son at any age but to lose one in these circumstances must be devastatin.I don't know how anyone ever comes to terms wi summat like this,i hope the family ya know has found some peace mate but it must be almost impossible.UTCB

Absolutely shocking news. One of my customer’s daughter died the same way at 15 years old, she played sport and was also fit as a fiddle it seemed. Her Mum and Dad set up a charity set in her name up to look into it.

R.I.P. Ryan. God bless your family.