+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Next manager who is available.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Spot on Joel - he didn't...

"says the guy who thinks byram would come back to leeds

what you know about this club , you could write on the back of a postage stamp "

Just posted the same old drivel - funny really the most repetetive cnut on this forum accuses everyone else of being repetetive lol
    Yes he is quite willing to call other peoples views stupid but offers no actual view of his own other than the club is **** and everyone involved with it is ****.

Muting is a treat as I only see his drivel when someone quotes it.

Marley you might not be willing to see if rad spends on quality this summer, but me and many other fans are, to be judged after window, not before it

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Marley you might not be willing to see if rad spends on quality this summer, but me and many other fans are, to be judged after window, not before it
    clive you have been saying the same twaddle for years fella, this club will not get promotion, until we have owners who will spend serious money on the playing squad , you have already seen with your own eyes that radrizaani is not the fella to do it,

making hypothetical shopping lists out, is all well and good , but we will be shoppng at lidl or aldi once again , not harrods fella ,

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    clive you have been saying the same twaddle for years fella, this club will not get promotion, until we have owners who will spend serious money on the playing squad , you have already seen with your own eyes that radrizaani is not the fella to do it,

making hypothetical shopping lists out, is all well and good , but we will be shoppng at lidl or aldi once again , not harrods fella ,

Quote Originally Posted by tichi1 View Post
    spot on joel - he didn't...

"says the guy who thinks byram would come back to leeds

what you know about this club , you could write on the back of a postage stamp "

just posted the same old drivel - funny really the most repetetive cnut on this forum accuses everyone else of being repetetive lol
    funny you keep following my posts around, like the poor old lost soul you are .

whose the daddy ? :

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    funny you keep following my posts around, like the poor old lost soul you are .

whose the daddy ? :
    "Whose the daddy?"

What does that even mean?

Next batch of insults, repetitive "four**** years" or "plastic" nonsense and you're gone.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Yes he is quite willing to call other peoples views stupid but offers no actual view of his own other than the club is **** and everyone involved with it is ****.

Muting is a treat as I only see his drivel when someone quotes it.
    TBH Joel I find it quite amusing that this thicko contradicts himself on a daily basis and doesn't realise it - nor has he anyn sense of irony.
    Never bothers me what insults he chucks I can give as good as I get.
    Looks like Orgoner has had enough though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    "Whose the daddy?"

What does that even mean?

Next batch of insults, repetitive "four**** years" or "plastic" nonsense and you're gone.
    One man's 'gone' is another one's 'back'.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    .......nice to see you back Jez mate Enjoy your summer.
    Cheers mate - you too..

Quote Originally Posted by tichi1 View Post
    tbh joel i find it quite amusing that this thicko contradicts himself on a daily basis and doesn't realise it - nor has he anyn sense of irony.
    Never bothers me what insults he chucks i can give as good as i get.
    Looks like orgoner has had enough though lol
    i think you are like a lost puppy following my every post , because you do not have an original idea in your head.

i also think orgoner should read your posts directed at me on a daily basis , if he wants to ban me he should ban half this board at the same time , dont you agree .?

Or are we back to having one rule for one , and another rule for another .

When i brought this up a few weeks ago, it was ignored and never replied to , i suspect that this so called moderator , is about as impartial as bugs bunny in a carrot shop.
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 06-06-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)