+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warne pens 3 year deal

I can hear the cries of "Rubbish" from behind me already. It will just need one misdirected pass, one piece of poor control and that's just in the warm-up!

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Will the club and fans stick with him if the going gets tough next season?
    The club will stick by him.
    Fans will have a hissy fit if results start to turn the the wrong way.
    Supporters will try to stick by him in the hope we can turn it round.

As long as they don't give up halfway through the season like last time all will be fine, difficult but fine.

Expect the usual abuse towards players if things are not working to plan.

Warne is a classy individual with high quality values. After some of the cr*p we've had to endure in the past 10 plus years Id like to think we can build the club long term around him - win or lose next season.

When Warne first took over full time my only worry was that one day it would be inevitable that he will either be sacked or would leave us on his own terms if we are struggling. I just hope that in 15/20/30 years time, people remember him like we do with Ronnie. Unless he does a Fergie and stays with us forever, then it wont matter.

this os the test now.

top 6 budget he produced a top 3 finish.

bottom 3 budget what can he do?

Stick with him win,lose or draw survive or be relegated.all the rubbish that has been spouted about Paul and Richie barker not to mention the chairman is embarrassing.sticking with the manager through thick or thin building from the bottom is the way forward.
    A lot of clubs are looking at us enviously let’s book the trend and support the gaffer even in adversity.this is a massive step up how the team achieved it in 12 months beggars belief the manager has support from everyone within let us follow suit

Sorry buck getting excited lol

Fantastic news. Let everyone keep thinking we are going to be the whipping boys.

A couple of rather envious Doncaster fans think we will be:
    —————————————————————
    I cant wait for the world cup to start, I can't stand this time of year nothing to cheer or moan about.
    The other part of this rant is that Rotherham have been promoted gutterd absolutely gutted can't stand the team

I can’t see Rotherham having any better of a season than they had the last time they were in the Championship, looking forward to seeing their weekly tonkings.
    —————————————————————

Is there anyone, after the last season we had in the Championship, who really thought we would go straight back up?
    What Paul has done is to get everyone onside got rid of the dead wood and moulded a team in his own image.

The fitness is unbelievable and they will keep going.
    If anyone thinks this team is going to lie down they are going to have an almighty surprise.

A number of teams are going through a transitional phase in the Championship and I am really confident this time round.

Up the Millers

If we are bottom of the table, come October, he will be just a fitness coach out of his depth. Sadly, this is the modern football world.

A Wendie has got a relegation party page for us Millers up on fb already. Obsessed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast