+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: next seasons away kit

next seasons away kit

Ok this is summat we always like to argue about on here isn't it lol.

So what do we want to see as the 2nd kit next season... a variation of white, or yellow, or light blue, or blue, or navy blue, or green, or dark green, or grey, or charcoal grey, or orange, or claret, or black etc lol ?. And does it matter, err yes I jolly well think it does!.
    Last edited by Acido; 01-06-2018 at 10:52 PM.

Not black or Navy. Makes it hard to pick players out in winter against the crowd in dark coats. Sure it affects players seeing team mates on the wing against the crowd.

What about a plain white n black away kit eh Jules, and yes I ask this question about the kits every season on here don't I ?.

As long as we win games in the new away kit I couldn't give a monkeys chuff what colour it is

Err, ennyrooard I always liked the white kit wi black trim

White shirts , black shorts , white socks with black trim .

Simple and smart .

Do the posters on here have to sort every fecking issue out down there because remarkably we'd seemingly do it better on a number of levels !!!

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    As long as we win games in the new away kit I couldn't give a monkeys chuff what colour it is. Err, ennyrooard I always liked the white kit wi black trim
    I knew you would like the old fashioned white n black kit Pass matey (and Animal likes it as well of course lol), we all seem to think that on here when it comes to the away kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Not black or Navy. Makes it hard to pick players out in winter against the crowd in dark coats. Sure it affects players seeing team mates on the wing against the crowd.
    It didn’t do us any harm last time we were in League 1 playing in black!

Aww Perky, black is not a popular choice though is it, its a horrible away kit colour!.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    It didn’t do us any harm last time we were in League 1 playing in black!
    It did when we lost 9 on the trot .

I know what what you mean animal and I agree! Black is a heat conductor so ok in the winter months which is one of the reasons I think our form turned around in December?
    I think the away kit should be something nice and bright maybe orange and red for a change!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast