+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: next seasons away kit

They will play in last season's kit can't afford a new one

White shirt (black trim), black shorts (no trim) & white socks

Fluorescent electric- orange shirts, purple shorts, green socks yellow booits

All in the worst possible taste.

Whatever colour they are the club shop will run arta stock after three days and the kids sizes won't arrive until just after Christmas.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 02-06-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Come on Roma, where are ya!!. You ususally like a good debate on here about our shirts!.
    I decided to drop the shirts for the time being and bring back the meerkat by the way, simples!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    What about a plain white n black away kit eh Jules, and yes I ask this question about the kits every season on here don't I ?.
    White top, black shorts.
    Me .... I’d go Bright orange....and as luminous as possible.

Could we have luminous white, or luminous black eh Jules kid ?.
    I liked this seasons white n dark green, and I hope we don't change it too much either. Even if it means changing the dark green (shorts and trim) to black or blue or navy blue or red or claret etc.

Years ago when I was still at school I remember Barnsley playing in a cup tie in white shirts with red collar and cuffs and black shorts.The kit in those days were made of heavy cotton and very baggy fitting in fact on a windy day the shirt billowed out like the main sail on a sailing ship and it weighed a ton when wet. I know the reds won the match but forget who we played but we said that kit was our lucky one.In the early fifties my old Dad took me to Arsenal when we played them in the cup and we played in blue shirts and white shorts.We were behind the goal and before the kick off a couple of Barnsley supporters dressed in blue shirts with “Up the reds”on their backs and they were testing for gas between the goal posts with a miners oil lamp.In those days there were no crowd trouble at all and there was no segregation of supporters.They were the “Good old days in football”

New owners will want to change the club colours from red and white to Gold and green and they'll re name Barnsley Football Club "Barnsley Tykes" or summat equally catchy for their billboard ads.

Toby keeps the dogs head but trots out in a silk kimono, the matchday experience is improved by the inclusion of Vesta chow mien at the food kiosk next to the range or radioactive Oakwell pies.

Barnsley's Labour Council w@nk themselves silly over how inclusive the new changes are.

You heard it here first.

I'm hopeful we can set the trend and embrace the LGBT theme and run out at The Wham stadium in a rainbow design .

This is also an opportunity to tap in to this thriving market and increase our fan base .

The world is changing and we need to change with it and increase our market share .

In the closet gay footballers could be encouraged to come out and join the club , who knows what talent could emerge with the right culture at work .

The merchandising opens up all kinds of possibilities for the club and the teams could
    enter the field to " The Village People's " YMCA .

We could even hire Sol as HC to further embrace the theme .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'm hopeful we can set the trend and embrace the LGBT theme and run out at The Wham stadium in a rainbow design .

This is also an opportunity to tap in to this thriving market and increase our fan base .

The world is changing and we need to change with it and increase our market share .

In the closet gay footballers could be encouraged to come out and join the club , who knows what talent could emerge with the right culture at work .

The merchandising opens up all kinds of possibilities for the club and the teams could
    enter the field to " The Village People's " YMCA .

We could even hire Sol as HC to further embrace the theme .
    Aye he's always struck me as a brown hatter too mate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast