+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

[QUOTE=Manofpride;38909305]
    Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Tommy Robinson is a thoroughly unpleasant and malicious piece of work - aka evil little sh1t /QUOTE]

And Pat Phelan!
    Not sure...is that another of Mr. Robinson/Yaxley-Lennon/McMaster/Harris’ aliases?

[QUOTE=ramAnag;38909319]
    Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post

Not sure...is that another of Mr. Robinson/Yaxley-Lennon/McMaster/Harris’ aliases?
    p
    RA. Coronation St my wife told me honest

It's surprising how many millions of blokes don't watch Coronation street! Yeah sure!

I must be one of the only one's. Saying that I only glimpse at it over the newspaper when my wife's watching it!

MoP I can honestly say I never watch it We have two rooms and two tellys so it's never a problem The last time I watched Annie Walker was behind the bar at Rovers

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    MoP I can honestly say I never watch it We have two rooms and two tellys so it's never a problem The last time I watched Annie Walker was behind the bar at Rovers
    Thought she still was! Are Len Fairclough and Ken Barlow still trading blows over Minnie Cauldwell’s *****?

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Asif!! If you was on who wants to be a millionaire and a question came up about Coronation street I bet you wouldn't use a lifeline, or don't you watch that either. I bet you only watch University challenge and Mastermind.

Asif!! If you was on who wants to be a millionaire and a question came up about Coronation street I bet you wouldn't use a lifeline, or don't you watch that either. I bet you only watch University challenge and Mastermind.
    Lol...tbh I haven’t seen it for about four or five years, MoP. Can’t stand Clarkson so I don’t watch that either...nor the others.

I'm feeling rather inferior! Their be more folk on here with lower intelligence apart from me surely!

I'm feeling rather inferior! Their be more folk on here with lower intelligence apart from me surely!
    It’s defending Farage you should feel embarrassed about...not watching Coro.

It's surprising how many millions of blokes don't watch Coronation street! Yeah sure!

I must be one of the only one's. Saying that I only glimpse at it over the newspaper when my wife's watching it!
    I can confidently state that I've not seen an episode of Coronation Street, Eastenders or Emmerdale for well over 25 years.

Nor for that matter any of those crappy hospital based ones, or Aussie ones: but I was a fan of Prisoner Cell Block H in its heyday

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)