+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

I'll poke my head over the parapet and admit to watching them all one and off, to the eternal fury of Mrs F, with my constant (and of course deliberate) mixing up of characters and storylines, uttering of 'oh dear' at the end of every episode and a dozen other little habits.

Phelan v. Robinson? on one hand, Phelan is the more evil of the two, on the other hand, Phelan doesn't actually exist.

Back to the OP, the difference that actually matters between Phelan and Robinson is that 60+million people were given the opportunity to see Phelan's demise last night, yet if I'd mentioned Tommy Robinson's recent troubles withing 48 hours of it happening, I'd guess 59+ million wouldn't have had a clue. I'll repeat there is an agenda somewhere that we plebs aren't party to, and I say that through observation not by listening to the conspiracy theorists (CPs?)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I'll poke my head over the parapet and admit to watching them all one and off, to the eternal fury of Mrs F, with my constant (and of course deliberate) mixing up of characters and storylines, uttering of 'oh dear' at the end of every episode and a dozen other little habits.

Phelan v. Robinson? on one hand, Phelan is the more evil of the two, on the other hand, Phelan doesn't actually exist.

Back to the OP, the difference that actually matters between Phelan and Robinson is that 60+million people were given the opportunity to see Phelan's demise last night, yet if I'd mentioned Tommy Robinson's recent troubles withing 48 hours of it happening, I'd guess 59+ million wouldn't have had a clue. I'll repeat there is an agenda somewhere that we plebs aren't party to, and I say that through observation not by listening to the conspiracy theorists (CPs?)
    I’m at a disadvantage here. Thought MoP was just being random.
    So this Phelan bloke was a nasty piece of work from Coro who ‘died’ last night...is that right?
    What’s that got to do with Tommy Robinson? Or was the character from Coro a racist bully boy thug with lots of aliases and a string of convictions?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    but I was a fan of Prisoner Cell Block H in its heyday
    Feck, and I thought I had problems!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I
    So this Phelan bloke was a nasty piece of work from Coro who ‘died’ last night...is that right?
    What’s that got to do with Tommy Robinson? Or was the character from Coro a racist bully boy thug with lots of aliases and a string of convictions?
    Kidnapped, Raped, Killed four, shot his daughter and a bride who didn't make it to say I do, so I was told, how evil is that!

I’m at a disadvantage here. Thought MoP was just being random.
    Pat Phelan, possibly the nastiest piece of work on any UK soap ever, got a knife through the heart last night, and although you never can tell in these comedies, he was carried out in a body bag so appeared to be deceased. I see quite a lot of the soaps because I do my music magazine editorship using a laptop usually located in our main TV watching room, and Mrs F is a fan

The point I was trying, and it appears failing, to make is that being unaware of the big face off in Coro was your choice, being unaware of Robinson's arrest and sentencing was decreed by someone or something who was determined you WOULDN'T find out. I spent a bit of time rooting round the detail of this after my pal alerted me to it, and something smells about this other than (just) Robinson.

Now there's a funny thing, not one post since the soap awards have been on!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    On The Buses gets a gong!

Asif!! If you was on who wants to be a millionaire and a question came up about Coronation street I bet you
    wouldn't use a lifeline, or don't you watch that either. I bet you only watch University challenge and Mastermind.
    No and don't even have a friend to phone either Don't watch either of those programs but partial to bit of Tipping Point though

Thought she still was! Are Len Fairclough and Ken Barlow still trading blows over Minnie Cauldwell’s

*****?
    Now I think that's where Contraceptive Hewitt steps in

I think you've all been rumbled!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)